Windows 10: address to mail computer for repair

Discus and support address to mail computer for repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; where do i mail computer for repair?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeslieRobinson2, Jul 10, 2019.

1. address to mail computer for repair

where do i mail computer for repair?

:)

LeslieRobinson2, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. address to mail computer for repair :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Sam Vimes Win User
    Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Jul 10, 2019
  4. address to mail computer for repair

E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

address to mail computer for repair

1. address to mail computer for repair - Similar Threads - address mail computer

2. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  3. Add yahoo mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add yahoo mail address: Is there a way to add a yahoo sbcglobal.net to a windows 8mail app? I’m trying to add it as other, but no luck. Any help will be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-yahoo-mail-address/ba38e61b-b88e-40f4-95a3-2f332aca8551
  4. Changing an e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing an e-mail address: We moved house last year and we changed our e-mail address to include an indication of our new address. However, I am finding it impossible to close the old e-mail address in Microsoft and transfer any information still retained on it to our new e-mail address. I have tried...
  5. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  6. G mail Address change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    G mail Address change: I need to change my GMail address.., my present address does not contain a numerical number and is not case sensitive, and all too often, is not recognized as valid to many recipients. How do I upgrade my GMail address ?? Richard B....
  7. Change my mail address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Change my mail address: Hi! I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one. i deleted the gmail address from my account. Everything seems to be ok, but i'm still receiving the microsoft notifications (from the...
  8. Duplicate e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate e-mail address: I have found a duplicate hotmail address. The individual has the same address but she is from Portugal. Her name is Angela Ferrari. I know her date of birth and everything! She used the same hotmail address as mine for Google. I have since deleted the account in Google...
  9. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...
  10. Mail Server Address

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Server Address: I am trying to add a new email address to my Outlook email server. I tried to install it automatically but it keeps asking for my mail server. How do I find out what my mail server is. I have Windows 10, Office 365, Outlook 2016. any help would be appreciated 25283