Windows 10: ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

Discus and support ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ellis laing, Apr 18, 2024.

1. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged the ethernet cable.After this however, I noticed that I couldn’t visit any website without getting the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE Error. I can still visit some random websites but not every website, and I can only access the websites from google - I cannot type their domain into the search bar and go straight to the site.Apps

:)

ellis laing, Apr 18, 2024

2. unreachable

microsoft device won't allow me to access microsoft.com it states : This site can’t be reached

https://www.comed.com/ is unreachable.

• Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
    ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE why is this happening? I have cleared cache, history, reset modem and restarted my computer ad well as doing a complete shut down. How do I fix this issue? it wasn't happening before. Just recently did the windows update.

patricia harris1, Apr 18, 2024
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Apr 18, 2024
  4. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

Cannot reach mydigitallife.net Error 523 Origin is unreachable

Today I noticed that mydigitallife.net is unreachable. They appear to be on Cloudflare and use Cloudflare nameservers. The server should be at 172.67.140.181 and Cloudflare says, "Direct IP access not allowed". "You've requested an IP address that is part of the Cloudflare network. A valid Host header must be supplied to reach the desired website."

I tried switching my DNS servers to Google's and my ISP DNS, etc.

Has anyone else noticed this? I think Cloudflare sometimes censors access to some websites.

This website is "home" to some of the recommended tools used here, such as UUP Dump, etc. So it is a good site to have access to.

ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR 280535d1590622351t-cannot-reach-mydigitallife-net-error-523-origin-unreachable-image.png

DonCuthbert, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

1. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR - Similar Threads - ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

2. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR: Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged...
  3. ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps: Hi,Currently, I use my laptop for school and the admins have added a proxy address on my laptop so it works on school WiFi. Unfortunately however, I have recently discovered that when I use my laptop at home, and if I open certain web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Opera GX...
  4. ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps

ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps: Hi,Currently, I use my laptop for school and the admins have added a proxy address on my laptop so it works on school WiFi. Unfortunately however, I have recently discovered that when I use my laptop at home, and if I open certain web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Opera GX...
  5. the site is unreachable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the site is unreachable: i was making my walpaper gif and it send me in a website and it says this site is unreachable i refresh the website so many times and it didint work why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-site-is-unreachable/c3293428-23d0-47a1-8b11-6dcfa9e67e7f
  6. the site is unreachable

the site is unreachable: i was making my walpaper gif and it send me in a website and it says this site is unreachable i refresh the website so many times and it didint work why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-site-is-unreachable/c3293428-23d0-47a1-8b11-6dcfa9e67e7f
  7. unreachable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unreachable: microsoft device won't allow me to access microsoft.com it states : This site can’t be reachedhttps://www.comed.com/ is unreachable.Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE why is this happening? I have cleared cache, history, reset modem and restarted...
  8. unreachable

unreachable: microsoft device won't allow me to access microsoft.com it states : This site can’t be reachedhttps://www.comed.com/ is unreachable.Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE why is this happening? I have cleared cache, history, reset modem and restarted...
  9. Support is unreachable

Support is unreachable: I want to reach support about activating my windows 10 key after changing my hardware. I tried the troubleshoot option in windows settings, but that doesn't work and shows me the message "We weren't able to activate Windows on this device".I tried the get help application to...
  10. NAS unreachable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAS unreachable: Hi, I have a NAS, accessible via 192.168.1.57:81 locally. The problem is : I can't see it under Windows. In Linux I can see it under network tab I try to access it with \\192.168.1.57 in My Computer but doesn't work too Any ideas ? Thanks in advance 79970