Windows 10: address

Discus and support address in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I edit my address on prefilled forms? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address/4fafc598-bb32-4ed2-9e3a-a315c6a2af22" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesBumgarner, Jul 18, 2019.

1. address

How do I edit my address on prefilled forms?

:)

JamesBumgarner, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. address :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Jul 18, 2019
  3. doug4901 Win User
    Running IE11 and accessing a 192.168.0.x address

So sorry for the very late reply. I am not a well person.

I have tried the suggestions and these are my results. I have been slow, but things have got more complications as I tried more.

Most important: I have tried dozens of times (really!), and just now it worked and this is what I did, and had done many times before without luck.

• I ran IExplore.exe with admin rights
    • I entered 192.168.0.50:86 and that put me immediately into where I wanted to be with access to my 4 cameras.
    • I repeated the same steps 2 times more and failed.
    • My third attempt it worked again! What is the saying? .... "go figure!"

In all my (earlier dozs of attempts) where I tried your kind suggestions, this is what happened:

• If you add http:// or https:// in front of 192.168 does it change behaviour?

That made no difference. It still bumped me into Bing

• Can you set the camera to the normal subnet of your network?

I got myself totally confused on how to do this, and therefore I didn't progress far with your suggestion.

• When you first went to use IE 11 did you enable it in Windows features?

No I didn't, but when I checked in Progs, Windows settings, it was already ticked. But I still have to run IExplore.exe in admin.

• Windows key + R, type iexplore.exe -extoff

That was unsuccessful*Sad

Yes, in all instances.

I feel like a phoney as it is now working, albeit intermittently.

There must be something corrupted in my Win installation. A couple of Window updates ago, all my file structures looked fine, but I had to reinstall most of my programs. Thank you Microsoft. I've had a few strange things since then. One issue is that I can't log into my router. It's IP address is 192.168.0.1 . In Chrome, my usual browser, 192.168.0.1 gives me a no-connection error, and so does IE11. But here's the rub, if I go to my wife's PC, it always works!! Her PC and mine both run the same version of Win10, both Chrome, and we are on a wired Ethernet connection to our router.

I thank all for your help. I really do.

Regards,
    Doug

doug4901, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Florio Win User

address

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

address

1. address - Similar Threads - address

2. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  3. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  4. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...
  6. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...
  7. how do I change my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  8. how do I change my email address

how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  9. how do I change my email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Admin email address need to change

Admin email address need to change: Today In my office I got a new laptop and I sign in wrongly with my personal Gmail account. Acutally I need to use the office email address. From the account setting it showing that gmail as the admin, but my cmonpay they created the Microsoft 365 office for me and I want to...