Windows 10: Adds not working windows 10

Discus and support Adds not working windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HI I am using click adds on a few websites, bur from yesterday, 2 of them does not work. I I click on an add to open it gives me :You closed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hendrikbez, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Adds not working windows 10

HI

I am using click adds on a few websites, bur from yesterday, 2 of them does not work.
    I I click on an add to open it gives me :You closed the advertisement too soon" but I am still on the add page that opened.

So I do not know if it is after the windows update or Firefox update, how can I found out what the problem is.

Windows 10

:)

Hendrikbez, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Adds not working windows 10

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Adds not working windows 10

1. Adds not working windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adds working

2. How to make GUI apps work in wsl, and add them to your Start Menu (Crosspost from r/windows)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make GUI apps work in wsl, and add them to your Start Menu (Crosspost from r/windows): submitted by /u/erikdaderp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hat2l7/how_to_make_gui_apps_work_in_wsl_and_add_them_to/
  3. Add a folder on Windows 10 photo app not working

Add a folder on Windows 10 photo app not working: Hello, I cannot add folders in windows 10 photo app. I click on "add a folder" button in both settings and folders sections but nothing happens. I have tried to reset the app and still not working. I also uninstalled it and reinstall it but same happens. Any ideas? Please...
  4. MSN Money from Store - Add to Watchlist - Search does Not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Money from Store - Add to Watchlist - Search does Not work: MSN Money Green Icon - A very useful App stopped working properly. This is across the PC and Mobile device. I signed Out / IN, uninstalled the App and installed again. Makes no difference. The Search has stopped working. I logged to "Feedback" Am I the only one having...
  5. Mail stopped working properly, cannot fix account nor add account after reinstall.

Mail stopped working properly, cannot fix account nor add account after reinstall.: Mail / mail and calendar stopped working properly, it asked me to fix my account but no windows popped up like usual to fix it. When I try I do notice a window quickly opening then going away, which I assume is supposed to be to fix the problems with the syncing issues or...
  6. Bluetooth add device not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth add device not working: I am using Bluetooth keyboard, mouse and speakers. I want to add a keypad for occasional use, but when I click on, add device, nthing happens. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-add-device-not-working/c60696f6-aefb-41d8-a637-2ba4f61722f1
  7. Software Program MS outlook can not add email from work

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Software Program MS outlook can not add email from work: I can not figure out how to add a email from my work account. To outlook. I get office 365 from Godaddy at work and at home both. I have two accounts that are mine that show in outlook. will complete post on other system 153457
  8. Add alias not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Add alias not working: So, apparently my microsoft account alias is an email address which has since been deleted, therefore I want to add another alias and make that one my primary alias since apparently I have only one alias, so I ican't just delete the old address. I have 3 other email...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after buying ultimate add-ons bundle. Worked fine before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after buying ultimate add-ons bundle. Worked fine before.: Hi there, i own the Xbox Game Pass and played Forza Horizon 4 a lot in the last months. This is why i decided to get the Ultimate upgrade pack yesterday, so i can enjoy more of the game. Thought so... Since i downloaded the addons. Right at startupt at chrashesIt shows...
  10. "Add a work or school account" not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Add a work or school account" not working: My Windows 10 and Office 365 had been working fine for about 3 months, but one day my locally installed Outlook said that it needed me to re-enter my credentials. I tried repeatedly, but it wouldn't work, so I removed my account entirely from Windows in the "Email &...