Windows 10: Adfly installed a random iso file, should I be worried?

Discus and support Adfly installed a random iso file, should I be worried? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Had to go through adfly to download something and it installed an iso file. I deleted it asap, not sure what it was. Is there anything to worry about?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MassiR77, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Adfly installed a random iso file, should I be worried?

Had to go through adfly to download something and it installed an iso file. I deleted it asap, not sure what it was. Is there anything to worry about?

submitted by /u/MassiR77
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MassiR77, Jul 31, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

Have you copied all the files from the ISO to the flash drive? I can't see that step.

After step 10. (after formatting and making it the active partition)

Copy files from the ISO to flash drive.

Open CMD as administrator.

navigate to the flash drive, lets call it drive Z and type in the following commands.
    Z:
    cd boot
    bootsect.exe /nt60 z:
    exit

Then try again.

slyfox2151, Jul 31, 2020
  4. timta2 Win User

Adfly installed a random iso file, should I be worried?

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

ISO image - Wikipedia

timta2, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Adfly installed a random iso file, should I be worried?

1. Adfly installed a random iso file, should I be worried? - Similar Threads - Adfly installed random

2. should i be worried?(WindowsDefender)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    should i be worried?(WindowsDefender): Bevore goint to eat i started a fulls security scan, shortly after when i came back, normaly it takes about an hour, what now confuses me is that the antimalwareexecutable takes 16% of my cpu, and no scan is running, does anyone know what is happening? submitted by...
  3. Should I Be Worried

Should I Be Worried: I enabled memory integrity in Microsoft defender, then I restarted my pc to enable it but then when I booted it up Microsoft said it had blocked something, should I be worried? P.S I cant find the notification again so I don't know what it is. submitted by /u/Totogogo505...
  4. Windows randomly "fixed my drive", should I be worried?

Windows randomly "fixed my drive", should I be worried?: Hello, I always make sure to properly turn off my pc, save everything etc.. So I was really surprised and worried when I saw windows starting with some thing like this Fixing (C:) Stage 1: 2% (11149 of 511320); Total 1%, ETA 01:39:00" This has never happened before and...
  5. Should i be worried?

Should i be worried?: Apologies for bad English, So,some month ago I accidentally downloaded a virus on my windows 10 PC and i got rid of it after some times,but today I noticed that my PC had an app called Walliant on it,I googled the name and i learned that there is a virus version of this app...
  6. Should I worry ?

Should I worry ?: Processing img gcbd5uhlh3361... submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6dipi/should_i_worry/
  7. Should I worry?

Should I worry?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lannisterprince [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1j4jk/should_i_worry/
  8. Should I be worries?

Should I be worries?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlexanHugh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5i3i0/should_i_be_worries/
  9. Uhh... Should I be worried?

Uhh... Should I be worried?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NebulaSW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwv6we/uhh_should_i_be_worried/
  10. Should I be worried?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I be worried?: On to my desktop computer's display has appeared an odd icon. It is grey tone, size as start menu icons, crossed speaker picture in center. Can not capture it by printscreen key or picture scrab tool. It is left side of screen and moves vertically three steps up and down. I...