Windows 10: Adjust brightness?

Discus and support Adjust brightness? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I find the white of the win 10 windows just easy to bright, especially late are night. I don't wanna reduce my monitors brightness cos i have to up it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Steveyg777, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Adjust brightness?

I find the white of the win 10 windows just easy to bright, especially late are night. I don't wanna reduce my monitors brightness cos i have to up it again after to pay my xbox.is there a brightness setting?

:)

Steveyg777, Nov 28, 2015

2. c3 brightness setting

symbian = brightness adjust YES

S40 JAVA = brightness adjust NO

whyyy ???????

sony ericsson = brightness adjust YES

SAMSUNG = brightness ADJUST YESS

Are you incapable of typing
    the code Do not know if there's no reason
    the two ???????

micheal004, Nov 28, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Adjusting Brightness

Hi Wendy are you running a PC or laptop?

With regard to color adjustments:

Click your Start Button, type dccw and hit Enter to open the Display Color Calibration Application

DaveM121, Nov 28, 2015
  4. GAS
    Gas Win User

Adjust brightness?

You have to use your monitor buttons or your graphic card settings to change it

5. Ok i thought as much. I'd it not possible to change the white on the user interface elements to a light grey through some kind of songs or using some kind of software?

Steveyg777, Nov 28, 2015
  6. GAS
    Gas Win User
    any graphic card has it's own sw for setting it up

7. In case anyone is interested i used the radeon app and calibrated my monitor. There's a section to adjust color balance so i just reduced r,g and b thus reducing the brightness a little *Smile

Thanks gas *Wink

Steveyg777, Nov 28, 2015
  8. GAS
    Gas Win User

Adjust brightness?

I'm glad you succede, but i want to advise you that editing your system specs will make easy helping you if you have some problems.

9. Yeah im good with pc's but only just installed windows 10 so want sure if I'd just missed the brightness seeing built into Windows lol

Steveyg777, Nov 28, 2015
  10. GAS
    Gas Win User
    Did you ever did that with any other windows release?

11. To be honest i can't remember. My system that i set up painstakingly over a couple of years messed up and i want able to upgrade it so i basically abandoned it for at least a year. I can't remember windows settings

Steveyg777, Nov 28, 2015
  12. GAS
    Gas Win User
    Did you ever did that with any other windows release?

To be honest i can't remember. My system that i set up painstakingly over a couple of years messed up and i want able to upgrade it so i basically abandoned it for at least a year. I can't remember windows settings.

I am glad you like joking, it's ok if it helps you feel good.

13. Adjust brightness?

Makes me feel great! *Smile

Steveyg777, Nov 29, 2015
  14. GAS
    Gas Win User
    Good for you, it means you don't need much to be happy.

15. Just a working pc! Lol

Steveyg777, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Adjust brightness?

1. Adjust brightness? - Similar Threads - Adjust brightness

2. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  3. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  4. Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues: After last update on Windows 11 64 bits professional I can not put on sleep mode the laptop nor adjust brightness.I have tried shutting down and re start the laptop without sucess...
  5. Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues

Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues: After last update on Windows 11 64 bits professional I can not put on sleep mode the laptop nor adjust brightness.I have tried shutting down and re start the laptop without sucess...
  6. Brightness level cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness level cannot be adjusted: I have downgraded my OS to Windows 10. After the complete installation, the brightness of my screen cannot be adjusted even if the level is at the minimum. I tried troubleshooting and reinstalling Windows 10, but nothing worked. Can anybody help me, please? My eyes are...
  7. Brightness level cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness level cannot be adjusted: I have downgraded my OS to Windows 10. After the complete installation, the brightness of my screen cannot be adjusted even if the level is at the minimum. I tried troubleshooting and reinstalling Windows 10, but nothing worked. Can anybody help me, please? My eyes are...
  8. Brightness level cannot be adjusted

9. i can't adjust brightness how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't adjust brightness how to fix it: i can't adjust brightness on my Lenovo Thinkpad and when try to fix it by opening the dvice manager to update my Microsoft basic adapter it doesn't work....
  10. i can't adjust brightness how to fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can't adjust brightness how to fix it: i can't adjust brightness on my Lenovo Thinkpad and when try to fix it by opening the dvice manager to update my Microsoft basic adapter it doesn't work....