Windows 10: Adjust image settings with preview : which option should i choose?help

Discus and support Adjust image settings with preview : which option should i choose?help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running on a nvidia gefore 940mx 2 gb laptop gpu , and i'm currently testing 2 options from nvidia control panel , use the advanced 3d image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marinel Cipu, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Adjust image settings with preview : which option should i choose?help

I'm running on a nvidia gefore 940mx 2 gb laptop gpu , and i'm currently testing 2 options from nvidia control panel , use the advanced 3d image settings( I was already using this option for a long time , it was the default option i think) , and let the 3d application decide . I know what they do , the first one , use advanced 3d image settings uses the 3d settings that you've set in the nvidia control panel , AND in my case , my 3d settings in the nvidia control panel are set to default. The second one , let the 3d application decide , uses your in-game settings ( I'm using low graphics settings in every game that i'm playing ).

Today I tried to switch to the second option : Let the 3d application decide , I started playing a game , I don't know if the FPS we're higher then before( they we're the same i think ) , but , the image was a bit dark( It was a bit hard for me to see the enemies ) , BUT , what It's VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME . The GPU temperature , It was the same I think ( not really sure ) . That's what interests me the most , because you shouldn't get high gpu temepratures , the gpu shouldn't run harder , especially on laptops . I will switch back to the use the advanced 3d image settings option i think , because i can see my enemies slightly better , even if my 3d image settings are set to default .

Guys , which option makes the gpu to run harder ( high temperatures ) , because in my case i didin't feel a high gpu temperature( with both options - it's the same i think ) when I put my hands on the laptop ( where the gpu is located ). So, If you can , please tell me IF ANY option , menntioned above , makes your gpu to run harder and to get high temperatures , because that's what interests me the most . I also care a lot for the image visibility , i want to see my enemies well , not to struggle a bit to see them well. And I also care a lot for my laptop lifespan.

:)

Marinel Cipu, Aug 27, 2018

2. Preview pane is not available while viewing the pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the file format of the image that you would like to see in preview pane.

If the preview pane doesn’t appear, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Open the folder where the images are located.

• Click on View option at the top and choose
      Preview pane.

• Now you will be able to see the images on the Preview pane.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 28, 2018
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Adjust image settings with preview : which option should i choose?help

Forum signature setting and Post options

Hello

As you can see this is my first suggestion for the forums. I find a few things very frustrating currently, so below are the fixes to those frustrations.

• - a new setting in the profile that enables to go directly into "advanced post options" when editing (bypass the quick edit entirely)
    • - increasing the signature image size to 800x250 and 90kb (it is very hard to get a lot of custom text and that is readable easily currently .. and other reasons, also the width shouldn't be that of an issue, the current ones are not getting past half of the post in a standard 1280x1024 monitor resolution)
    You can see below in my current signature that the text is practically unreadable. To add to the reason, some people have much more high signatures because of added text, for those who wish to use only use one image file it is not criminal to increase the high limit by the suggested amount. 500x100 is a very wide resolution so it is very unfriendly for resizing bigger images and fitting parts inside that area.

Thanks for considering

RuskiSnajper, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Adjust image settings with preview : which option should i choose?help

1. Adjust image settings with preview : which option should i choose?help - Similar Threads - Adjust image settings

2. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?: Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk, USB CD/DVD, USB key, and USB Floppy. I am very unfamiliar with all of these terms as I have very little computer experience....
  3. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?: Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk, USB CD/DVD, USB key, and USB Floppy. I am very unfamiliar with all of these terms as I have very little computer experience....
  4. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Wanted to reset my laptop for when I return it, which option should I choose?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wanted to reset my laptop for when I return it, which option should I choose?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harlotstrumpet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmtkzv/wanted_to_reset_my_laptop_for_when_i_return_it/
  6. How should optional update preview be treated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How should optional update preview be treated?: I never gave much thought to update previews until now. [img] Should the update preview be considered to be a work in progress (similar to beta) and be avoided until the "official" update is offered? ...or... Is it perfectly safe to install? Thanks in advance for your...
  7. which one should i choose to boot my usb drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    which one should i choose to boot my usb drive: Hi I’m trying to upgrade my win10 32bit into win10 64bit, it’s based on 64 processor and the win was activated. I’ve downloading the tool into my 16GB flash drive. The only problem I have is the boot menu. These are the choices on the boot menu(From top to Bottom): LS120,...
  8. nVidia : What's the default value for the setting : Adjust image settings with preview ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    nVidia : What's the default value for the setting : Adjust image settings with preview ?: Hey , I have a laptop with a dedicated gpu ( nvidia geforce 940mx 2GB ) , and i recently made some settings in the nvidia control panel . When I go to adjust image settings with preview , the checked option it's use the advanced 3D image settings . I don't know if this is...
  9. Which SGX setting to choose in BIOS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which SGX setting to choose in BIOS: I had noticed that even though I had Software Guard Extensions(SGX) set to "Software Controlled" in BIOS, that it wasn't showing up in Device Manager. Then it came to me, that on my last system build(an MSI mainboard with a 6700K) that MSI had included the driver in the...
  10. Need help in setting boot priority in bios... which file to choose??

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need help in setting boot priority in bios... which file to choose??: Am trying to change my boot priority options in my bios After selecting the usb drive a second option window in the bios appears asking me to select a file to boot. (see below screenshot) Which of the below file options do I select? [img] 107082

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adjust image settings with preview

2. adjust image settings with prewiew

3. image settings with preview what to choose