Windows 10: Adjust Windows' audio balance using decimal values?

Discus and support Adjust Windows' audio balance using decimal values? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I have an issue with my headset where the audio is always unbalanced, and because of a simple oversight in the audio settings page, I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James_147, Feb 2, 2021.

1. James_147 Win User

Adjust Windows' audio balance using decimal values?

Hi.

I have an issue with my headset where the audio is always unbalanced, and because of a simple oversight in the audio settings page, I can't change this. If I move the right slider up, the audio leans to the right. If I leave the right slider at the same level as the left slider, the audio feels like it's leaning towards my left.

Is there a way to adjust Windows' audio balance with decimal values? The audio control panels that come preinstalled with my system DTS Sound Control Panel, Realtek, etc can't help me.

Thanks, James

:)

James_147, Feb 2, 2021

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Feb 2, 2021
  3. TimmyHeim Win User
    Can't Adjust Audio Balance

Hello!

So, I recently connected my AirPods to my Dell Laptop, but my right AirPod is quieter than my left. On my phone, I have adjusted the audio balance to compensate, so I tried to do the same thing on my laptop. For some reason, when I go to adjust the balance
    on the right channel, it also moves the left channel the same amount. I can't move just one of the sliders.

Not sure what else I can do, nobody else seems to have this same problem.

TimmyHeim, Feb 2, 2021
  4. smirk24 Win User

Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\PriorityControl]
    "Win32PrioritySeparation"

Does the value of decimal 26 for Win32PrioritySeparation have a different effect on separation the hexdecimal 26?

if it does what would the effects be?

smirk24, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Adjust Windows' audio balance using decimal values? - Similar Threads - Adjust Windows' audio

2. Unable to use audio balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use audio balance: So i recently messed up my headset by giving it a little knock, so the right side of it is alot quiter than the left. A good solution is to raise the audio on the right side. Ive already tried raising the volume by going through the control panel but it wont show the option...
  3. Unable to use audio balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use audio balance: So i recently messed up my headset by giving it a little knock, so the right side of it is alot quiter than the left. A good solution is to raise the audio on the right side. Ive already tried raising the volume by going through the control panel but it wont show the option...
  4. Audio balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio balance: Simple question really: where can I find the audio balance just simple stereo balance between left&right slider in the Settings panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-balance/dd0cc330-2a2e-4426-b247-6dcbc6b23415
  5. Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L: Hello. As the title says, my audio balancer is acting backwards. If i adjust the L slider higher, my right headphone cup gets louder. If i adjust the R slider up, the left cup gets louder. Any fix i can do? I'm using a usb 3.5mm TRRS Dukabel audio adapter if that makes any...
  6. Can't Adjust Audio Balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Adjust Audio Balance: Hello! So, I recently connected my AirPods to my Dell Laptop, but my right AirPod is quieter than my left. On my phone, I have adjusted the audio balance to compensate, so I tried to do the same thing on my laptop. For some reason, when I go to adjust the balance on the...
  7. Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds: Like a number of other people who have written in to here, I have Bluetooth earbuds that I am unable to adjust the balance of the audio going out to them. I have hearing loss in one ear and need to have the right ear louder than the left. No problem with wired earbuds. But...
  8. Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\PriorityControl] "Win32PrioritySeparation" Does the value of decimal 26 for Win32PrioritySeparation have a different effect on separation the hexdecimal 26? if it does what would the effects be? 130775
  9. How to adjust audio balance in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to adjust audio balance in Windows 10: One of the main components of many activities on our computer – be it watching videos, listening to music, video-chatting – is the audio. That’s why in this guide, we are going to discuss how to adjust the audio balance in Windows 10. Windows 10, like many previous Windows...
  10. Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26

in Windows 10 Support
    Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\PriorityControl] "Win32PrioritySeparation" Does the value of decimal 26 for Win32PrioritySeparation have a different effect on separation the hexdecimal 26? if it does what would the effects be? 130775