Windows 10: adjusting advanced camera settings

Discus and support adjusting advanced camera settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to do that ? haw can I change the brightness, contrast and color balance of my video ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FarresAlkhaiyer, Oct 25, 2018.

1. adjusting advanced camera settings

how to do that ?

haw can I change the brightness, contrast and color balance of my video ??

:)

FarresAlkhaiyer, Oct 25, 2018

2. Adjust brightness settings in Windows 10

Hi Vicky,

I understand that you want to adjust the brightness of the computer. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. From where exactly are you trying to adjust the brightness?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the Search bar and then Enter.
    • Click on the System and then Notifications and Actions which is available on the Left pane.
    • Click on Add or Remove quick Actions.
    • In the make sure that the Brightness is ON.
    • Then click on the Action Center and adjust the Brightness according to your preference.
    Hope this helps. Please get back to us with more information if the issue persists, or if you have any queries related to Windows. We are here to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 25, 2018
  3. explain advanced setting adjustment titles

Advanced settings palette title , title bar, menu adjustment functions, etc,. What do they control?

MarvinPullin, Oct 25, 2018
  4. adjusting advanced camera settings

camera settings, windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would require some more information to assist you better.

• Which app are you referring to Is it MS camera app or
      Non-MS Camera app?
    If it is MS Camera app.

Unfortunately this option is not present in windows 10.

I would suggest you to adjust the brightness & contrast of the desktop, follow the below steps.

• Click Cortana search at the taskbar.
    • Type Calibrate display color in the Cortana search box, and click on same.
    • Click Next on Display Color Calibration window.
    • Click Next on Set basic color settings appears on the screen window.
    • Similarly, you get another window How to adjust gamma and click Next button to continue.
    • Adjust gamma window prompts. Set the gamma color settings by sliding up or down (as you prefer) the gamma sliders. When you drag the slider upward brightness of your desktop enhances
      and when pull it downward brightness decreases. This is the center step to adjust brightness so perform carefully. Press
      Next button.
    • Then you will see the Find the brightness and contrast controls for your display. Tap on
      Skip brightness and contrast adjustment if you want to avoid the adjustment of brightness and contrast.
    • Press on Next button until you get the window called How to adjust color balance.
    • In the window “How to adjust color balance”, hit the
      Next button to go further window.
    • Here, you will notice another window Adjust color balance. In this window, you have the option to adjust the primary colors like
      red, blue and green by sliding these (right or left) with mouse according to your need. After you optimize the colors press the
      Next button.
    • Finally, click Finish button to save the current color calibration settings on your Windows 10 desktop.

Also refer to the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/camera-app-faq

Hope this helps, please post back to us if you have any questions. We will be glad to provide you with the additional options.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

adjusting advanced camera settings

1. adjusting advanced camera settings - Similar Threads - adjusting advanced camera

2. Adjusting Camera View on Hololens

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adjusting Camera View on Hololens: So we are utilizing HoloLens to live stream to viewers watching on Microsoft teams through the app called remote assist and by using the internal camera located on the HoloLens headset. Is there any way to adjust the camera more than physically doing so by tilting the...
  3. Windows setting adjustment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows setting adjustment: How can I remove a setting that was established when I had my windows desktop device for business purposes? My system is not properly managing windows updates even 2 years after leaving the company and working with business support to remove or adjust the settings on my...
  4. Windows setting adjustment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows setting adjustment: How can I remove a setting that was established when I had my windows desktop device for business purposes? My system is not properly managing windows updates even 2 years after leaving the company and working with business support to remove or adjust the settings on my...
  5. Windows setting adjustment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Advanced boot settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced boot settings: Hey, I was in msconfig in boot settings I went to advanced settings then I changed the number of processor to 1 then I click apply and restarted my pc, when it started I logged on went to boot settings advanced settings and when I clicked on the number of proccessors drop...
  7. advanced settings

advanced settings: Where is advanced settings in the new edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-settings/ea830429-b77f-4e91-9bfe-3e0ced9c8d11
  8. Adjusting Camera Settings i.e. brightness, contrast, color, etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adjusting Camera Settings i.e. brightness, contrast, color, etc.: Hello, I am currently trying to adjust my camera settings. Before windows 10 there was a small tool bar that use to let me adjust the camera settings such as the brightness, contrast, color, etc. I have a built in webcam on my Envy 14 laptop. I need to use this webcam in...
  9. Advanced Security Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced Security Settings: I am receiving an error msg concerning Skype "Another program is using this file" I cannot access windowsapps. In Advanced Security Settings, I cannot change my access level to "Full" I am logged in as administrator but my access is not "Full". Also there are a number of...
  10. . I accidentally adjusted the display size up to 500% in Advanced Scaling Settings

. I accidentally adjusted the display size up to 500% in Advanced Scaling Settings: Hello. I accidentally adjusted the display size up to 500% in Advanced Scaling Settings. Now I cannot undo this action. I cannot tab anything because it is too large. Here are some information about my device: -Windows 10 , Asus Please help me. Thank you...