Windows 10: Adjusting "Automatically manage paging file size" permanently ruined my resolution/font/screen

Discus and support Adjusting "Automatically manage paging file size" permanently ruined my resolution/font/screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am really hoping someone can help me out because I am at a loss at this point. I had been struggling for a while with the 100% Disk usage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZamakaFire, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Adjusting "Automatically manage paging file size" permanently ruined my resolution/font/screen

Hello,

I am really hoping someone can help me out because I am at a loss at this point. I had been struggling for a while with the 100% Disk usage issue for months like from boot up, nothing running, disk 100%. In searching for a solution, Automatically manage paging file size settings as it was recommended on many sites. At first this didn't seem to help completely; some things sped up, but still noticed some frame skipping and that my resolution looked horrible text and all graphics look more pixelated so I went to revert the changes. After resetting all back to their default settings, the screen/resolution issues and pixelation still remained. I have tried several times to repeat this process and have had no success. My computer's speed seems to be doing a bit better now, and miraculously have less frame skipping...however, it hurts to look at anything or spend too much time on it because of how bad the resolution seems. I also tried adjusting my basic screen resolution settings to see if that would help...it did not, lol. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

System details:

Windows 10 Pro

Processor: Intel i5-3570k CPU 3.4 GHz

Ram: 8GB 7.9 usable

64 bit operating system

Hard-drive space: 790 GB free out of a terabyte

Graphics Card: NVIDIAGeForce GTX 950

:)

ZamakaFire, Sep 22, 2020
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Adjusting "Automatically manage paging file size" permanently ruined my resolution/font/screen [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Cidrma Win User

Adjusting "Automatically manage paging file size" permanently ruined my resolution/font/screen

Adjust the size of the font.

Thanks for responding. This solution just changes the size of the screen and everything in it. I don't need that. What I need is to change the size of the font within the screen.

A week or so ago, I made an adjustment in size of font. The font size was to small and I somehow found a screen that allowed me to adjust the
    font only size and changed it to a larger size. Screen images
    did not change size. The font size change is universal across all programs and computer communications.

The font size is to large now and I need it somewhere in between. I cannot now find that screen that allows me to do that now. It is in none of the "normal" pathway that I have been able to find from the Control Panel. Please help. Thanks for your
    help.

Cidrma, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Adjusting "Automatically manage paging file size" permanently ruined my resolution/font/screen

1. Adjusting "Automatically manage paging file size" permanently ruined my resolution/font/screen - Similar Threads - Adjusting Automatically manage

2. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  3. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  4. Screen size adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen size adjustment: My screen picture is too big for my computer screen. How do I adjust? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-size-adjustment/36a1f95e-9e91-40b1-baa8-6e688fb0e905
  5. screen size - resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen size - resolution: Just installed Mahjong on my new laptop. The game area is too large and the bottom row of tiles is covered by the ad banner, or if I resize the top row is covered by the game banner...
  6. Paging file - what's the difference between "Automatically manage paging file size for all...

Paging file - what's the difference between "Automatically manage paging file size for all...: And does the operating system treat them as two different settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paging-file-whats-the-difference-between/6c908f7e-0b3c-4ec8-a554-0c65c856d438
  7. My friend ruined my screen resolution

My friend ruined my screen resolution: ok so my friend thought it would be fun to set my screen resolution to 100x1080 instead of my normal 1920x1080 and now i can't see anything on screen and i was wondering if there was a way to reset it or a way to fix it without rebooting the whole pc...
  8. How do I adjust page/screen size

How do I adjust page/screen size: I have the most updated version of Microsoft 10 Home. However when I click on a file/document or webpage it doesn't fit on my screen. They are too big. I thought the update would fix this. I can't even get to the start link. I have to use the button on the keyboard to...
  9. Adjust screen resolution

Adjust screen resolution: My display is too large, and many of the icons live at or over the edge of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-screen-resolution/03dc5485-e00b-4d4b-afd8-30f61a5630d0
  10. font and screen sizes

font and screen sizes: After downloading Windows 10, I found that the size of webpages and fonts in all screens - email or internet or Word documents - will change size every time I click and drag. Is there any way to set the font size and keep it there until manually changed? 23008