Windows 10: Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Discus and support Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi folks Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019. Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Dec 13, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019) [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Dec 13, 2018
  2. MPA1 Win User

In Outlook 2016 folder & font size

In Outlook 2016, how can i change the font size of Inbox folders and Note folders?

3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

In Outlook 2016 folder & font size

In Outlook, click the View tab

Click View Settings (within Current View)

Click Other settings...

Click Row Font

Choose the size you want

Click OK

Click OK again

Notes doesn't have this option, so you might have you use Scale and Layout in Start > Settings > System > Display

Click in the Scale and Layout list box then choose a lower scale

Or click in the Screen resolution listbox and choose a lower screen resolution.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

1. Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019) - Similar Threads - Adjusting font size

2. Adjust the size of the keyboard candidate list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust the size of the keyboard candidate list: How to adjust the size of the candidate list from the CPIME keyboard? I have searched in the control panal and found my "Language" option has disappeared. I'm currently using Windows 10 and the candidate list is too small for use....
  3. Outlook 2016/2019 -- search broken

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016/2019 -- search broken: Hi folks any ideas how to fix the search function in Ms office Outlook -- seems to have gone a bit bonkers after the latest Windows (not Office) updates -- works fine if i restore to windows before last update -- (latest build) repair office and re-build indexes doen't fix...
  4. Search in Outlook 2016 and 2019

in Cortana
    Search in Outlook 2016 and 2019: A long time searching in Outlook when connected to an Exchange server in cached mode has been an issue. Search result does not return all, if any results. We know about rebuilding search database, but the issue happens very frequently, so we have had to disable cached mode in...
  5. Font/screen size in Outlook

Font/screen size in Outlook: Hi, our cat has been strolling over the keyboard and the font/screen is now enormous in Outlook (only) - how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fontscreen-size-in-outlook/24b4e62f-95d0-4e44-8fa0-b0023cff7bc1
  6. Folder Size Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Size Outlook 2019: Can anyone please advise how I can increase the font size of folders in the navigation pane in Outlook 2019. I know how to change the messages font sizes but can't find anything about increasing the size in the navigation pane...
  7. Folder font adjustment - outlook 2010 OK 2016/2019 where

Folder font adjustment - outlook 2010 OK 2016/2019 where: Hi folks If you are running on a very large monitor (e.g 48 inch / bigger) the folder display in Outlook 2016/2019 is too small. On Office 2010 it's all configurable. Why on earth does Ms think everybody can read or like to read tiny fonts. Anyway is there a similar screen...
  8. font size in Outlook 365

font size in Outlook 365: font size randomly shrinks in Outlook 365 mail. Will sometimes go back to normal with a restart but not always. Please help - I can't read my mail it is so small!...
  9. Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane

Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane: My tired old eyes, 85 years, no longer can comfortably read emails in the reading pane. How can I increase the size of the font a notch or two? I searched the web but cannot find an answer that will work on my W10 system. Will really appreciate any help on this. Thank you....
  10. how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016: so, I have been searching for days, and cant find a solution that actually works In outlook 2016, in the folder pane, I want to change the font..not the message pane, or the preview pane, but in the far left pane where all my folders reside. In older versions of outlook, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you change the folders font in outlook 2019

2. increase font size folders outlook windows 10

3. change font in outlook 0365 folder list windows 10

4. outlook 2016 how to change left pane size,
  5. outlook font folder WINS 10,
  6. change font of outlook folders column,
  7. outlook 2019 change font size folder list,
  8. increase the size of the folder panelIN OUTLOOK,
  9. how to change font in folder windows 10 outlook,
  10. outlook adjusted size of list,
  11. change folder font in outlook windows 10,