Windows 10: Adjusting settings windows size makes them transparent

Discus and support Adjusting settings windows size makes them transparent in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Fresh install of 1809 17763.55 Maybe a display driver issue? [img] 121064 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cixoos, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Cixoos Win User

Adjusting settings windows size makes them transparent

Fresh install of 1809 17763.55

Maybe a display driver issue?

Adjusting settings windows size makes them transparent [​IMG]

:)

Cixoos, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Delicieuxz Win User
    Delicieuxz, Nov 5, 2018
  3. BunnyJ Win User
    BunnyJ, Nov 5, 2018
  4. BunnyJ Win User

Is the re-added Transparency setting scale-able?

Sorry.. but I didn't see any adjustment in the settings for that. With this build(1`0061) you can turn it off and select a color but that's it so far.

BunnyJ, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Adjusting settings windows size makes them transparent - Similar Threads - Adjusting settings size

2. Adjust video size to their frames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adjust video size to their frames: Can't view videos on Windows 10 because the size if too large for the frames....how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-video-size-to-their-frames/2456fb2b-e503-4b36-bce1-02de6971e348
  3. Make only start screen background transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make only start screen background transparent: I like to have my start screen fullscreen. I also do like that it shows the desktop background when transparency effects are turned on. I, however, don't like all of the other transparency effects (taskbar, hover previews, the whole fluent design system, etc.) as it makes my...
  4. Personalization Settings for Colors for "make Start, taskbar and action center transparent"...

Personalization Settings for Colors for "make Start, taskbar and action center transparent"...: I'm a tad confused. :/ I have Windows 10 installed on a PC at work and two PCs at home (Home and Professional). But on my home PC the Personalization Settings for Colors for "make Start, taskbar and action center transparent" is not listed, but "Transparency effects" is...
  5. Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?: Not a major issue, but kind of annoying me as it appears slightly transparent, but not enough. I use a solid black background, and it appears grey. Anyway to make it more transparent? I can't find any setting to adjust it. 109056
  6. How to make Tiles transparent?

How to make Tiles transparent?: I'm talking about the start menu tiles... Is there a way to make them like half transparent like the tiles in the bottom of the action center? -Thanks! 56940
  7. How to make the login account pic transparent?

How to make the login account pic transparent?: how to make it transparent or to just completely remove it? 56535
  8. Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?: Not here Mike......did the reg file, rebooted the system and no luck.......maybe there is something in my settings that is stopping it.....Oh well, not sure I really wanted it clear, just thought I would try to confirm your findings.. It's not completely clear, still has a...
  9. magnifier size adjustment has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    magnifier size adjustment has disappeared: Before update last week could adjust width and height of lens window by clicking on sprocket gear in magnifier window. Now it goes to the Easy Access window. It does not have these adjustments. 101280
  10. Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel: I don't know which it might be, but I'm no longer able to adjust the cell size of columns and rows in Excel with a simple double mouse click. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? 44640