Windows 10: ADK matched to the specific update version of Win 10?

Discus and support ADK matched to the specific update version of Win 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to create a recovery CD (actually USB ...) for my backup utility. The recovery volume has to include the Windows ADK. The system that needs a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by x509, May 31, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

ADK matched to the specific update version of Win 10?

I need to create a recovery CD (actually USB ...) for my backup utility. The recovery volume has to include the Windows ADK. The system that needs a recovery process is still on 1709. Do I need to use the ADK for 1709, or can I use the 1903 ADK?

:)

2. PaulSINC Win User
    PaulSINC, May 31, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    How do I delete C:\Users\MSSQL$ADK ?

Hi,

Have you installed any SQL programs? If you do, MSSQL$ADK is related to that program in
    utilizing and handling data management for that specific program. Although this program is harmless to remove, we still suggest to ignore this since that there is no harm is being done to your computer. However,
    if you want to remove this, follow these steps:

• Open
      File Explorer
      and right click on
      Local Disk (CADK matched to the specific update version of Win 10? :).

• Choose
      Properties.

• Under
      Security Tab,
      To change permissions, click Edit.

• Choose
      Full Control.

• Select
      Apply
      and click
      OK.

Try to check if you now see
    MSSQL$ADK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 31, 2019
  4. DavesJohn Win User

Windows 10 Version 1607 ADK

Is Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10 Version 1607 available yet? Just a week before the public release of Version 1607, it should available now

DavesJohn, May 31, 2019
Thema:

1. ADK matched to the specific update version of Win 10? - Similar Threads - ADK matched specific

2. WIndows adk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows adk: I want to download windows 10 assessment and deployment tool kit for version 22h2 but i cant find it in their assessment and deployment page. I can only find windows 11 , windows 10 1903 and windows 2004. Can anyone give me the link?...
  3. WIndows adk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows adk: I want to download windows 10 assessment and deployment tool kit for version 22h2 but i cant find it in their assessment and deployment page. I can only find windows 11 , windows 10 1903 and windows 2004. Can anyone give me the link?...
  4. Windows 10 ADK

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 ADK: The Windows assessment and deployment kit Windows ADK In your opinion would this be worth Downloading and Installing ? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-adk/03b2d4b4-dda5-47d6-b8ef-3624b3357f4c
  5. Updating to specific version (?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updating to specific version (?): Hi there, I just built a new computer and (some of) my MOBO drivers only work for win10 2004. is there any way to update a new installation to the 2004 version or downgrade from the newest to 2004? Any help appreciated! submitted by /u/SirJolo [link] [comments]...
  6. Update to specific version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to specific version: Hello guys, My pc is super outdated right now (1809), I just want to ask if there's a way to update to a specific build? like 1903, 1909. Normally windows update can only offer the latest version possible (2004). Same as the windows update assistant. But I only want to...
  7. ADK on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ADK on Windows 10: I'm running Win 10 Home on a 64-bit HP system. Have just seen adksetup.exe in my Downloads folder. Why is it there? What is it for? Do I need it? If so, why? If not, can I just delete or shred it? Thanks in advance....
  8. adk tools

in Microsoft Office and 365
    adk tools: Hi. How can i create office 365 provisioning package to add to a custom wim? I tried ICD but it doesnt work cause of win32 dependencies. How can i get the dependencies? Need to do this using ICD 117964
  9. adk tools

in Windows 10 Support
    adk tools: Hi. How can i create office 365 provisioning package to add to a custom wim? I tried ICD but it doesnt work cause of win32 dependencies. How can i get the dependencies? Need to do this using ICD 117964
  10. Configure Win 7 using AIK/ADK on WIn 10?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Configure Win 7 using AIK/ADK on WIn 10?: Working on several projects at one time, and using primarily laptops with not that great support for virtualization, so I am loathe to install a basic Win 7 in virt jsut to be able to use hte Win 7 AIK. In a past tutorial, Kari mentioned that the AIK / ADK used to modify...