Windows 10: Admin Access and Netplwiz command

Discus and support Admin Access and Netplwiz command in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am unable to access my downloaded programs or anything I download. I get the screen to run as admin but there is no place to enter password and no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SusanSteveson, May 9, 2019.

1. Admin Access and Netplwiz command

I am unable to access my downloaded programs or anything I download. I get the screen to run as admin but there is no place to enter password and no yes option. Only no. After researching online I find lots of solutions but none work for me. One example is using the command Netplwiz, however when I use it I get the same message about allowing changes need to enter password or click yes and my only option is No.

:)

SusanSteveson, May 9, 2019
  2. marmal80 Win User

Deleted admin account netplwiz command.

I deleted incidentally admin account through netplwiz command in Win 10 while trying to changind signin in requirements. I cannot now log in to the computer and start Win 10 cause it says that the password is incorrect (that is not true). Please help how
    to start the system.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

marmal80, May 9, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Admin Access and Netplwiz command :)

Naki, May 9, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Admin Access and Netplwiz command

Netplwiz deleted my Admin account!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Are both the accounts listed under Advance User Accounts Control Panel (Netplwiz)?

If yes, to convert your main account to an administrator account, you may try any of the methods listed below.

Method 1

From Control Panel:

1. Login to the new account (which is currently the admin account).
    2. Open ‘Control Panel’ and click on ‘Change
      account type’.
    3. Select the main account (which is currently the standard one).
    4. Click on ‘Change the account type’ link.
    5. Select ‘Administrator’ and then click ‘Change Account Type’.

Method 2

From Advance User Accounts Control panel:

1. Login to the new account (which is currently the admin account).
    2. Press ‘Win + R’ keys together on the keyboard to open the Run dialog and type the following into the Run box:
      netplwiz
    3. Select the main account (which is currently the standard one), click on ‘Properties’.
    4. Under ‘Group Membership’, select ‘Administrator’ and Apply the changes.

Note:

To make any prominent changes on the computer that seeks the admin privilege, we need to login as an administrator.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Admin Access and Netplwiz command

1. Admin Access and Netplwiz command - Similar Threads - Admin Access Netplwiz

2. While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied: Even As admin It shows Access Is denied And i have tried all the Other Metheds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-command-prompt-as-admin-access-is/c3aebc72-f0e4-40c6-9d07-2face5c32f62
  3. While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied: Even As admin It shows Access Is denied And i have tried all the Other Metheds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-command-prompt-as-admin-access-is/c3aebc72-f0e4-40c6-9d07-2face5c32f62
  4. While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I was locked out of admin after using netplwiz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was locked out of admin after using netplwiz: I was administrator on a school laptop and used netplwiz to change myself into device manager. I was then sent to my lock screen and put in my password. I then discover that everything is blocked, including cmd, regedit, gpedit.msc and netplwiz. A friend of mine also did this...
  6. command prompt access denied as admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    command prompt access denied as admin: [ATTACH] my windows time sync service has stopped so i want to manually start the service but it doesnt allow me to "net start w32time" even if i am the only admin account in the windows. Any help would he highly appreciated....
  7. User control access, NETPLWIZ, admin accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User control access, NETPLWIZ, admin accounts: I am running Win10, home user version, build 18363. I am listed as an administrator, but I cannot do any of the functions, troubleshooting, etc. When I run NETPLWIZ or o to control panel and try to change the account type the User Access Control screen pops up and says to...
  8. cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) from start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) from start menu: I was using Pinnacle Studio when it froze. On rebooting I discovered I had to reinstall my drivers for video and audio. I decided to use SFC /Scannow to check Windows. I discovered I could no longer access cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) by right...
  9. Command prompt as admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt as admin: i am locked out of windows by Bitlocker. I never installed Bitlocker so how it ended up on the PC I dont know but as a result, i do not have the key. I know how to look up the key if I run command prompt as admin. I can of course get to command prompt via troubleshoot....
  10. Netplwiz deleted my Admin account!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Netplwiz deleted my Admin account!: Ok, so what happened was that I was using clipboard and on the bottom it had a note that I could transfer clipboard through devices. I tried logging in with my account, but it said it was already in use, so make another one with my other email. Then it changed the name (Of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run netplwiz as admin

2. netplwiz command

3. how to get to netplwiz

4. netplwiz command line,
  5. netplwiz command prompt,
  6. Run; netplwiz,
  7. cannot access netplwiz,
  8. netplwiz command line args,
  9. netplwiz cmd,
  10. get netplwiz access,
  11. run netplwiz from command line,