Windows 10: Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10

Discus and support Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a brand new machine. no internet access this is by design. i set up an admin account and a user account following the usual general... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CapnCack, May 3, 2021.

1. CapnCack Win User

Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10

i have a brand new machine. no internet access this is by design. i set up an admin account and a user account following the usual general instructions. I want to check to see if I have UEFI in order to set user restrictions, but the machine says I don't have admin privileges necessary to view it. How does this happen and how can i fix it? I cannot reinstall Windows 10.

:)

CapnCack, May 3, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 3, 2021
  3. DAC
    DaC Win User
    Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

so... no go for vpc without admin privileges ?

4. Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10

Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

you get admin privileges, or you don't run VPC.

Chris

aximbigfan, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10

1. Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Admin account admin

2. Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin privileges: I don't know what I did but I no longer have a user with admin privileges nor can I access "Family & other users” category it's not an option in "Accounts" How do I get my admin privileges back when I don't have admin privileges....
  3. Admin privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin privileges: I don't know what I did but I no longer have a user with admin privileges nor can I access "Family & other users” category it's not an option in "Accounts" How do I get my admin privileges back when I don't have admin privileges....
  4. Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Privileges: My new HP All in one does not recognize me as the administrator. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-privileges/8cde7d41-26ef-4a38-bd2c-7a0b7b7b98d5
  5. Admin privileges

Admin privileges: So I recently transferred windows over to a new m.2 drive which I got got Christmas. But when I was trying to make the account passwordsless, I used the command netplwiz to make it passwordless because that's what I found online, but while doing that I decided to change the...
  6. Create Admin account without Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create Admin account without Admin privileges: I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i dont have access to the administrator account, i checked and there is no administrator account on it, it hasnt been disabled...
  7. Admin account with reduced privileges

Admin account with reduced privileges: Hi, Is it possible to have an admin account where the admin cannot remove another admin and cannot add or remove accounts? This is for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-account-with-reduced-privileges/122f7149-67b6-44b7-bd98-3fc7c126fa88
  8. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    admin privileges: Hi, Even since I bought my PC, I noticed that whenever I needed to make a change in setting I received a message saying I was not the administrator. In order to run CDM to try to make a change, it tell me that the operation requires elevation (run as administrator) Why is...
  9. Multiple admin accounts privileges

Multiple admin accounts privileges: Hi, Can i have 2 admin accounts in windows 10 and win server 2016 where i can develop the following scenario 1. The admins cannot change the password of each other's. 2. The admins can only view their own folders? Is their a doc illustrating this? Thanks....
  10. No Admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Admin privileges.: I purchased a new Alienware computer 2 weeks ago and a couple days ago I noticed I couldn't access my Pictures folder. I also noticed I couldn't do any Admin tasks. I can't open task manager, Open any exe. files and when I right click on C drive I get Access is denied. I...