Windows 10: admin account has been disable but i dont have any other accounts to access it.

Discus and support admin account has been disable but i dont have any other accounts to access it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i've recently gotten a surface pro 4 and upon startup i was stuck in a boot loop of "error downloading windows click ok to restart... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bunnie333, Jul 29, 2020.

1. bunnie333 Win User

admin account has been disable but i dont have any other accounts to access it.

i've recently gotten a surface pro 4 and upon startup i was stuck in a boot loop of "error downloading windows click ok to restart download/installation" or something among those lines. a few hours and youtube videos later now when i start up the computer im met by Administrator- "your account has been disabled. please see your system administator."

the thing is, i never got to actually set up this computer or anything among those lines, so i dont have any other user accounts on this pc. all of the solutions i've seen show using another user account to get to solve this. a little help will be nice :

:)

bunnie333, Jul 29, 2020

2. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, Jul 29, 2020
  3. alexp999 Win User
    Vista: How to give FULL admin rights to other accounts???

Cant you just set the account as an admin account??

alexp999, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Admin accounts

Yes.

An admin, if they try to browse the user folder of any other user (standard or admin) will be told they don't have access, but will be offered permanent access if they wish by clicking Continue. You won't accidentally stumble across her files, but you could look for them if you were determined. Can she trust you (or can you trust yourself) not to click Continue?

admin account has been disable but i dont have any other accounts to access it. [​IMG]

Even signed in as an admin, most of the time you are running processes or apps as a standard user anyway. Only when you try to do something that requires admin rights will you be asked (as in the folder example above) if you want to use your admin privileges. The 'harm' would be if you click 'Yes' on a UAC prompt before taking the time to think about what it is that you'd be allowing to run.

Thema:

1. admin account has been disable but i dont have any other accounts to access it. - Similar Threads - admin account has

2. If one account has S mode disabled does any other accounts have it too?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If one account has S mode disabled does any other accounts have it too?: i just want to know this cause i want one account to not have a mode and have one or have it if needed idk yet it’s a school account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-one-account-has-s-mode-disabled-does-any-other/4c13a693-5fb1-4daa-92a7-78f3a95d4957
  3. If one account has S mode disabled does any other accounts have it too?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If one account has S mode disabled does any other accounts have it too?: i just want to know this cause i want one account to not have a mode and have one or have it if needed idk yet it’s a school account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-one-account-has-s-mode-disabled-does-any-other/4c13a693-5fb1-4daa-92a7-78f3a95d4957
  4. i have been hack now i dont access to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have been hack now i dont access to my account: my microsoft account has been hacked and now the account is connected to my pc and i cant change it to my own one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-hack-now-i-dont-access-to-my-account/536bdb88-935f-44c3-bfc5-1c18ce6aef53
  5. i have been hack now i dont access to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have been hack now i dont access to my account: my microsoft account has been hacked and now the account is connected to my pc and i cant change it to my own one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-hack-now-i-dont-access-to-my-account/536bdb88-935f-44c3-bfc5-1c18ce6aef53
  6. i have been hack now i dont access to my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Not having Admin access on an Admin account.

Not having Admin access on an Admin account.: Hello! I've had this issue for a bit but it was never really an issue till now. I don't have this issue when I'm installing an app. I was trying to set up drive sharing for an FTP server. And this is minor but I also can't turn on syncing for my account. I looked at a few...
  8. Admin Account Accessing Other Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Account Accessing Other Accounts: Hi, Why is it that when I log off from my account and log into the Administrator's account, I can still access my own data. As far as I can recall, I have never given the Admin account permission to access mine. Is this normal? Matt 170394
  9. Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account

Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account: I have a Windows 10 laptop. I had not used my laptop for a month and they screen read password had expired. Since I had forgotten the password so I was not able to set a new password. I did the whole password reset process- System image recovery - utilman account...
  10. account has been disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account has been disabled: hi, just bought a new dell with windows 10. During the point when you enter your new password and have to reenter the password the screen went haywire with flashing colours, it would not stop, so i turned the computer off. So i never got to set a password. So now when i...