Windows 10: Admin account picture syncronizing to local account

Discus and support Admin account picture syncronizing to local account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My parent’s computer has had an annoying problem recently. My dad has an admin account, and my mom and I have a local account. Whenever my mom signs... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Doug.Cannon, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Admin account picture syncronizing to local account

My parent’s computer has had an annoying problem recently. My dad has an admin account, and my mom and I have a local account. Whenever my mom signs into her account, she receives a duplicate picture of the admin’s account. We tried changing it, restart the PC to see if the effect made any difference. Unfortunately, it still reverts to the same problem.I already tackled a few different changes from Windows Settings, such as going to Accounts > Stop signing in to all Microsoft apps automatically to see if I can stop synchronizing the admin’s account picture across local accounts, and non of

:)

Doug.Cannon, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Syncronize domain accounts customization same as Local account admin

Domain account is an independent user account with its own profile. It has basically nothing to do with a local account and its customisations. A domain admin can have set various group policies to be applied when user has joined a domain, but these policies and settings do not apply to local account. Further, another domain account is again an independent user account and has independent profile.

On a single user PC with one local account and one domain account there are therefore two totally different user accounts and profiles, although they both belong to same user.

3. skifle77 Win User
    Syncronize domain accounts customization same as Local account admin

Thank you for your quick reply. Basically, I would have to be familiar with "Group Policy" in order to have domain accounts Iook the same for all users when they login. Any "Group Policy" link training for w10 you recommend.
    Thank you again

skifle77, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Admin account picture syncronizing to local account

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Admin account picture syncronizing to local account

1. Admin account picture syncronizing to local account - Similar Threads - Admin account picture

2. Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account: I have a user who cannot run some scripts using python to map some paths on dependencies. User is signed in with their Microsoft account which is FirstName LastName There is a space in between first and last name and then a phone number under their account when checking user...
  3. Microsoft account conflict with local admin acct account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft account conflict with local admin acct account: Hello,Sincerely, I was forced to login with my Microsoft account after Windows 10 reboot with no prior settings changes.After rebooting and everything was fine, then I got the screen to sign in with my Microsoft account which I tried closing but It kept coming back again.So I...
  4. Syncronization between two account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Syncronization between two account: On my Windows 10 Pro computer I have two accounts, one administrative and the other standard. The administrative account is correctly linked to my Mirosoft account. The standard account does not accept my username e-Mail because it is already used in my administrative...
  5. Local admin account vs domain admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local admin account vs domain admin account: Can both local admin account and domain admin account make changes on the Windows 10 Pro PC? Like installing programs, uninstalling, making network changes etc. Does one account has more access than the other?...
  6. admin accounts (local or Microsoft?)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin accounts (local or Microsoft?): Hi I have used Win 10 since it came out and in general, I'm happy with it. Is there a difference in system access rights given to a local account administrator as compared to an Microsoft account based logon to an admin account? The reason I ask is that I only have one log...
  7. Syncronize domain accounts customization same as Local account admin

Syncronize domain accounts customization same as Local account admin: Hi there, I'm new to the forum, so I will try my best to be clear as possible in describing my issues. For the past month I've been trying to customize the look of my windows 10 such as folders, start menu, notifications and uninstall of apps in powershell with the local...
  8. Two local admin. account

Two local admin. account: Have two Administrator accounts, both are shown as "Local. " Cannot delete/change the type of account. Windows keeps telling me I am signed in to the account. HELP 34557
  9. Local Admin Account vs standard Account

Local Admin Account vs standard Account: i have to ask this i am on Windows 10 Home build 16299.19 as i am currently terminating an old account and going to my most current account but i am concerned that the one i use to login into my current PC might be lost and i do wonder if the admin account i use for this HP...
  10. Running as a local Admin account

Running as a local Admin account: I am running Windows 10, currently running as a local Admin account and I am the only one using the machine. However, I am thinking to run as a Limited User instead by creating another User account as making that as an Admin account. Couple of questions though. 1). My...