Windows 10: admin blocked

Discus and support admin blocked in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jhonny12dj, May 26, 2022.

1. admin blocked

How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??

:)

jhonny12dj, May 26, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 26, 2022
  3. spunk Win User
    UAC prompt for Task Manager. MMC blocked. What happened?

It's possible that Computer Management is being blocked by SmartScreen. We suggest disabling it and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

1. Click the Start button.
    2. Type smartscreen in the search bar.
    3. Click Change SmartScreen settings.
    4. Click the drop-down arrow in the Security row.
    5. Click Change settings beneath the WindowsSmartScreen row.
    6. Click Don't do anything (turn off Windows SmartScreen).
    7. Click OK.

spunk, May 26, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

admin blocked

running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

Thema:

admin blocked

1. admin blocked - Similar Threads - admin blocked

2. i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...: i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything to windows defender. this is a personal at home pc and i cant access my antivirus. anyone can help?...
  3. i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...: i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything to windows defender. this is a personal at home pc and i cant access my antivirus. anyone can help?...
  4. This content is blocked by your IT admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This content is blocked by your IT admin: Good day,I have been getting a message where it says that:This content is blocked by your IT adminFor your protection, your IT team is not allowing you to access content from kinobi.techHowever, I do not have an admin team although I have logged in work/school emails but I...
  5. This content is blocked by your IT admin

This content is blocked by your IT admin: Good day,I have been getting a message where it says that:This content is blocked by your IT adminFor your protection, your IT team is not allowing you to access content from kinobi.techHowever, I do not have an admin team although I have logged in work/school emails but I...
  6. This content is blocked by your IT admin

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can I unblock admin permissions block changes to computer on a specific downloaded app for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I unblock admin permissions block changes to computer on a specific downloaded app for...: I have a secondary user on my laptop that's trying to use an app on their profile but when they open it the app is blocked for trying to makes changes and it prompts them to enter the admin password. Is there a way to bypass this so they have full access to the app and don't...
  8. Can I unblock admin permissions block changes to computer on a specific downloaded app for...

Can I unblock admin permissions block changes to computer on a specific downloaded app for...: I have a secondary user on my laptop that's trying to use an app on their profile but when they open it the app is blocked for trying to makes changes and it prompts them to enter the admin password. Is there a way to bypass this so they have full access to the app and don't...
  9. Windows-security is blocked by IT-admin on my personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-security is blocked by IT-admin on my personal computer: Reinstalled windows on my laptop and now i can't open windows-security or windows-defender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-is-blocked-by-it-admin-on-my/a61abf74-8937-4235-9b5b-bc672025ea40
  10. Windows-security is blocked by IT-admin on my personal computer

Windows-security is blocked by IT-admin on my personal computer: Reinstalled windows on my laptop and now i can't open windows-security or windows-defender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-is-blocked-by-it-admin-on-my/a61abf74-8937-4235-9b5b-bc672025ea40