Windows 10: Admin Command Prompt Problem

Discus and support Admin Command Prompt Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i got a game but it seems it can't find D3d11.dll. So i look on the internet to see how i can fix it myself. One idea said i should run sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JordanBarnes1, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Admin Command Prompt Problem

So i got a game but it seems it can't find D3d11.dll. So i look on the internet to see how i can fix it myself. One idea said i should run sfc /scannow. I went on the admin command prompt, i can't type anything on it. It also automatically move to the top right of my screen when i click the bar to move it. I have no clue what this is. Tried to look on the internet to find out but, it seems that no one have dealt with this, so i'm stuck and can't do much.

:)

JordanBarnes1, Oct 5, 2018
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Command prompt Administrator issue under Win 10

Hello,

Here's the alternative steps to run open the command prompt as administrator.

• Press Windows Logo + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin) to open command prompt as administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Ryan Pag, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Admin Command Prompt Problem

How to run Command Prompt (Admin)?

I've been trying to get a fix for Windows Update for a while now, and I received a recommendation that requires the use of the administrative form of Command Prompt. Right-clicking the Windows key does not have bring up either Command Prompt or Command Prompt
    (Admin) as an option, though Powershell and PowerShell (Admin) are. Searching my computer for the Command Prompt function brings it up just fine, however I cannot enter the command without being told access is denied.

I have confirmed I am using a profile with administrative permissions, so if anyone knows of additional steps I need to take, I would appreciate some input.

BenOechsli, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Admin Command Prompt Problem

1. Admin Command Prompt Problem - Similar Threads - Admin Command Prompt

2. Problem with command prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with command prompt: the command prompt told me that it can't find the desktop, I don't know what to do. I need to run a python file but it continue to say that it can't find the directory of the file. After that I try to move the file to the desktop and now it says that it can't find it...
  3. elevated admin command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    elevated admin command prompt: where is the dictionary and/or the appendix for the language to use in the elevated admin command prompt??? I would prefer to simply ask my friends in redmond at the garage to imput the needed code/txt so that my thumbs dont go numb...lolol...
  4. command prompt access denied as admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    command prompt access denied as admin: [ATTACH] my windows time sync service has stopped so i want to manually start the service but it doesnt allow me to "net start w32time" even if i am the only admin account in the windows. Any help would he highly appreciated....
  5. My right-click and command prompt admin have problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My right-click and command prompt admin have problems: Hello, My Windows 10 is the 1909 version updated on 01/13/2020. However, after updating the new version, I cannot use the right-click and the command prompt as the administrator anymore. When I click right-click on the file, the mouse changes to a blue circle, the Windows...
  6. cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) from start menu

cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) from start menu: I was using Pinnacle Studio when it froze. On rebooting I discovered I had to reinstall my drivers for video and audio. I decided to use SFC /Scannow to check Windows. I discovered I could no longer access cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) by right...
  7. command prompt problem

command prompt problem: when I click to cmd prompt it is not opening and it is showing shortcut file which is not opening please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-problem/a8182e7b-7699-4dc2-9339-8bded7bd6c35
  8. Command prompt as admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt as admin: i am locked out of windows by Bitlocker. I never installed Bitlocker so how it ended up on the PC I dont know but as a result, i do not have the key. I know how to look up the key if I run command prompt as admin. I can of course get to command prompt via troubleshoot....
  9. command prompt as admin error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    command prompt as admin error: Hi I am trying to delet files, and apparently I need to go into command prompt "run as admin" (through right click on command prompt in the start menu). But when I do this, I get a window asking for password, but nowhere to enter the password and no "yes" option, only a "no"...
  10. command prompt problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    command prompt problem: Hi guys the opacity slider it's gray Please, what is the solution [img] 17498