Windows 10: Admin email on PC

Discus and support Admin email on PC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Ever since my sons Xbox account logged into my Windows 10 PC, his email shows as the Admin account. Why can't this be changed or deleted or removed??... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RickyHaggerty1, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Admin email on PC

Ever since my sons Xbox account logged into my Windows 10 PC, his email shows as the Admin account. Why can't this be changed or deleted or removed?? There is no option to remove him from the PC even though I can remove myself which is of course bloody stupid....

Can ANYONE tell me how to change the email in my Admin Account???

Why do you make things so stupid Microsoft?? I'm seriously going mad here!!!!

The same question applies to removing family members.....I can add but NOT remove them?????? I do not want my ex partners email on here for crying out loud!!!!!

:)

RickyHaggerty1, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Admin email replaced with hackers email. How can I point admin role to new email?

1. You must be the Administrator on the computer to run the commands I listed earlier.

2. Change Admin Account in Settings

Have to change user account type? Here's how on Windows 10.

3. There are utilities (free) that can locate passwords on the device. These are from NirSoft.

EncryptedRegView,

CredentialsFileView
    , and
    VaultPasswordView

EncryptedRegView will decrypt passwords found in Windows Registry

4. As Greg said, go to every site you do business with and change your passwords to secure your accounts.

5. If nothing works, Perform a clean install of Windows 10 which will wipe account information out on the system.

https://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

Scroll down to Erase Everything in this tutorial to see how to completely erase data on the pc so you can register your account on the unit. These are the steps one would do if selling or donating the pc. There are steps on how to backup your files in the
    beginning of the tutorial.

Here's what you need to do before selling a used PC

Smittychat., Nov 21, 2020
  4. Admin email on PC

changing my admin from an old email to a new email

looking for step by step procedures on switching my admin from old email to the new email

MikeVoorhees, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Admin email on PC

1. Admin email on PC - Similar Threads - Admin email

2. Local Admin Account taken over by child's email while buying Minecraft. Cannot change email...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local Admin Account taken over by child's email while buying Minecraft. Cannot change email...: After buying Minecraft, which required signing in my childs account to the Xbox app, my local admin account was taken over by that email account. There is no way to remove it and as I dug deeper, this has been a problem for several years....
  3. Windows 10 Admin alias has two email addresses

Windows 10 Admin alias has two email addresses: Big update came down a few weeks ago, lots of problems. Dozens of hours. What I haven't fixed: My Alias now has my email at the sign-in but another email under "Your Info." The spurious email was from another account on this computer which appears to have been totally lost...
  4. Does anyone know how to remove a gmail account which is the admin email from Microsof...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to remove a gmail account which is the admin email from Microsof...: I'm trying to change my admin email to my own and currently it is a Gmail account, so when I click Manage and try to do the sign in, I put in the password and it says incorrect password. However, the same password works when I try to sign in on the same email on gmail.com....
  5. How to I find the email address used for the admin account on a Win10 PC if I don't have...

How to I find the email address used for the admin account on a Win10 PC if I don't have...: I was hired by a company to handle their online marketing, but most of my duties actually turned out to be fixing peoples computer when they've got an error message or something on the screen. One of the employees here needed to have some software installed on her PC. She...
  6. How to access and change admin login without password or email

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to access and change admin login without password or email: My ex and I split up. He was the tech expert so he made an admin username and password on my Desktop. I'm trying to get the password from him to change that information. If I am unable to do so, is there a work around for that? I don't have access to his email so I don't...
  7. emails to admin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    emails to admin: The administrator on my microsoft 365 account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** How do I open mail addressed to the onmicrosoft.com account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-to-admin/4641f290-3e48-414e-9b23-81aeaa483f9f
  8. Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account: My picture avatar keeps appearing with my Outlook email account so appears in emails, which I don't want. How do I prevent this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopping-my-admin-accounts-picture-from-syncing/fccb7320-1ba4-4a01-8d9d-06cff99f6f11
  9. Changing admin email

Changing admin email: I am trying to fix the problem of a friend's email being used as my admin email. Under "my info" in my laptop settings, his email is right under my name and being used as administrator. I've gone into email and accounts, can't remove the email, we've gone into his account and...
  10. changing my admin from an old email to a new email

changing my admin from an old email to a new email: looking for step by step procedures on switching my admin from old email to the new email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-my-admin-from-an-old-email-to-a-new-email/f01033f6-18fe-416e-9aac-04e3d13b7a9e