Windows 10: admin for teams

Discus and support admin for teams in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, we try to log in ms teams, but whit all account we know every time we receive message that someone else is admin, we just want to know which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Costin Simionescu, Apr 6, 2020.

1. admin for teams

hello,

we try to log in ms teams, but whit all account we know every time we receive message that someone else is admin, we just want to know which account is admin to add teams and start to work on it.

we don't know who made first log in teams and get the admin status.

we thank you for a solution for that issue

:)

Costin Simionescu, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Apr 6, 2020
  4. admin for teams

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

admin for teams

1. admin for teams - Similar Threads - admin teams

2. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  3. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  4. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  5. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  6. Can't manage call settings on Teams - I am my own admin!

Can't manage call settings on Teams - I am my own admin!: I want to make a test call to check my headset is working, but I don't see the options that the online guides provide. I am using Teams for personal use so why can't I see them?...
  7. Can't manage call settings on Teams - I am my own admin!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't manage call settings on Teams - I am my own admin!: I want to make a test call to check my headset is working, but I don't see the options that the online guides provide. I am using Teams for personal use so why can't I see them?...
  8. Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center: [IMG]This post features solutions for fixing the FAILED_TO_AUTO_DISCOVER_DOMAIN error in the Microsoft Teams Admin Center. This error occurs when a user tries to connect to the Microsoft Teams admin center. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix it. Cannot...
  9. I am locked out of my admin account for Teams

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am locked out of my admin account for Teams: I set up two factor authentication and am now stuck in a login loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-admin-account-for-teams/06a7cae6-fc69-4627-b0d3-7c3fbc5996f0
  10. Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups

in Windows 10 News
    Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups: It’s time to start bringing the power of Office 365 Groups to your classic team sites! Last year at Ignite, we shared our plans to provide the ability to connect existing SharePoint team sites to new Office 365 Groups. Starting today, we are rolling out the first part of this...