Windows 10: Admin for Windows 10 no longer exists - I can’t login

Discus and support Admin for Windows 10 no longer exists - I can’t login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When i signed up to Office with a new account, i deleted my old Gmail admin account. So to sign into all my Microsoft accounts I have the same... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AlBooth1, Oct 18, 2020.

1. AlBooth1 Win User

Admin for Windows 10 no longer exists - I can’t login

When i signed up to Office with a new account, i deleted my old Gmail admin account. So to sign into all my Microsoft accounts I have the same xxxx@x**** address.

Unfortunately I didn’t change the admin address to enter Windows on my PC. So it wants me to login using an email account that doesnt exist. I put in the password for that old account and it says it is incorrect. Presumably because the account doesn’t exist.

The Windows login screen doesn’t offer any other option to login. It just has this oddly distorted image and just offers a password option; no alternative admin. It won’t even let me login using safe mode.

This has all happened since the latest update. Before then it was all fine.

Admin for Windows 10 no longer exists - I can’t login [​IMG]

I have yet to find a solution. Thanks for your help.

Al

:)

AlBooth1, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Admin for Windows 10 no longer exists - I can’t login

Locked Out of Admin Account

Hello Linda,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using a Microsoft account or a local account?
    2. Which version of Windows 10 you are using currently?
    3. Is the other user account an admin account?

I suggest you to try using the on screen keyboard at the login page and check if you are able to login to the PC.

1. At the login screen click on the
      ease of access icon at the bottom right hand corner.
    2. Click on the on screen keyboard to open it.
    3. Type the password and try to login.

If you are using a Microsoft account, I suggest you to refer the article on

how to reset your Microsoft account password

However, if you are using a local account, then I suggest you to refer the article on

reset your Windows 10 local account password

Note: While performing these steps, there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Admin for Windows 10 no longer exists - I can’t login

1. Admin for Windows 10 no longer exists - I can’t login - Similar Threads - Admin longer exists

2. I can no longer login to Windows 365 admin, but still being charged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can no longer login to Windows 365 admin, but still being charged: I have a Windows 365 cloud Win 11 PC that I have been evaluating for several months now.I haven’t been able to login to the Windows 365 portal for several months, Authenticator not prompting me. Works fine with other MS apps.I haven’t bee able to get support as the support...
  3. Can’t login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login to Windows 10: Hello,I’ve tried to connect my user profile to my Microsoft account and after I’ve entered the Microsoft account password and the user password it got stuck so I’ve had to restart the computer. Now, I can’t login because when I enter the Microsoft account password it’s says...
  4. Can’t login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login to Windows 10: Hello,I’ve tried to connect my user profile to my Microsoft account and after I’ve entered the Microsoft account password and the user password it got stuck so I’ve had to restart the computer. Now, I can’t login because when I enter the Microsoft account password it’s says...
  5. Can’t login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Can’t login in. Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t login in. Windows 10: Hello, for the past year i have had an issue with my pc and have tried everything ive read and still nothing works. When i try to login to my microsoft account i.e. microsoft store or xbox companion app, and i click on sign in, the grey pop up for sign in appears with no text...
  7. admin account email no longer exists

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin account email no longer exists: The email account for the administrator of the pc no longer exists how do you update administrator account email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-account-email-no-longer-exists/35f4f367-3dd5-4c87-9750-e0974b74393c
  8. can’t login to windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can’t login to windows 10: you probably see this thread a billion times on here but i can’t login to windows and i’ve tried all of the main methods. i know the password i’m using is correct because i logged in successfully on the website. i tried safe mode and that didnt work. whenever i click forgot...
  9. I can’t login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t login: When I turn on my computer it only shows me the background I have. I don’t have option to login. I’ve tried restarting it several times and the issue wont go away. I can’t click on or use anything and I’m not sure what to do....
  10. I can’t login!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login!: I enabled safe mode on my windows 10 computer. My computer is stuck on airplane mode and whenever i try to change my startup options, it doesnt work. Whenever i try to click 5 or F5 on my keyboard to start safe mode with networking, it doesnt work and my wifi is always on...