Windows 10: admin hacker

Discus and support admin hacker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Admin Hacker I believe they accessed my router, which tell me its not a friendly neighbor! So Please tell me how to I access Microsoft acct and where... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by K.Earnest, Oct 5, 2018.

1. K.Earnest Win User

admin hacker

Admin Hacker I believe they accessed my router, which tell me its not a friendly neighbor! So Please tell me how to I access Microsoft acct and where can I look for more paper trails on my system from this HACKER

:)

K.Earnest, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 7, 2018
  3. foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

admin hacker

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

admin hacker

1. admin hacker - Similar Threads - admin hacker

2. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  3. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  4. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  5. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  6. How do I remove company admin user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove company admin user?: I have a Windows 11 laptop from my old employer - the business collapsed. The laptop has me signed in as a Work or School account via my old work email. However, there is no ability to disconnect the Work account under Users, as the button to 'disconnect' the Work account is...
  7. How do I remove company admin user?

How do I remove company admin user?: I have a Windows 11 laptop from my old employer - the business collapsed. The laptop has me signed in as a Work or School account via my old work email. However, there is no ability to disconnect the Work account under Users, as the button to 'disconnect' the Work account is...
  8. Need steps to remove a hacker who is now the only Admin on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need steps to remove a hacker who is now the only Admin on my laptop: HERES WHAT HAPPENED.1. hacker Alex became user/admin making 3 total logins now mine/admin, and my gf/user2. using my account I thought I deleted Alex, and also deleted my own account, thinking mine was compromised.3. Restarted my machine and Alex is back, along with only my...
  9. Admin email replaced with hackers email. How can I point admin role to new email?

Admin email replaced with hackers email. How can I point admin role to new email?: I do my club's accounting. We bought a computer just for the club. In January the log-in password did not work and we reset it to a new one. Upon looking deeper I found that the original admin email that ended in @aol.com was replaced with same, but with @hotmail.com. The...
  10. admin hacker

admin hacker: Admin Hacker I believe they accessed my router, which tell me its not a friendly neighbor! So Please tell me how to I access Microsoft acct and where can I look for more paper trails on my system from this HACKER...