Windows 10: Admin has boned us Hard

Discus and support Admin has boned us Hard in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Our ex-friend i should say has taken control of our admin account on our computer and we cant do anything how do we re-gain control? Anyone Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cyfin, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Cyfin Win User

Admin has boned us Hard

Our ex-friend i should say has taken control of our admin account on our computer and we cant do anything how do we re-gain control? Anyone Please help

:)

Cyfin, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

4. cadaveca Win User

Admin has boned us Hard

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Admin has boned us Hard :p

cadaveca, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Admin has boned us Hard

1. Admin has boned us Hard - Similar Threads - Admin has boned

2. windows 10 admin account is being de elevated after bare bones install. No other software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 admin account is being de elevated after bare bones install. No other software...: The user installed windows from a fresh install, and blows away all the drive contents during the process. The user runs through the windows install procedure and installs using the microsoft account interface. Standard install, turning every option off. Nothing installed....
  3. windows 10 admin account is being de elevated after bare bones install. No other software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 admin account is being de elevated after bare bones install. No other software...: The user installed windows from a fresh install, and blows away all the drive contents during the process. The user runs through the windows install procedure and installs using the microsoft account interface. Standard install, turning every option off. Nothing installed....
  4. windows 10 admin account is being de elevated after bare bones install. No other software...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Admin has boned us Hard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin has boned us Hard: Our ex-friend i should say has taken control of our admin account on our computer and we cant do anything how do we re-gain control? Anyone Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-has-boned-us-hard/70d8c099-9ec6-4959-9d6f-a1ac4aefe50d
  6. Admin has boned us Hard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Admin has boned us Hard: Our ex-friend i should say has taken control of our admin account on our computer and we cant do anything how do we re-gain control? Anyone Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-has-boned-us-hard/70d8c099-9ec6-4959-9d6f-a1ac4aefe50d
  7. admin has blocked app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    admin has blocked app: Hey. im relatively new to running a PC, been out of the game for a few years due to running on an xbox but i got a gaming PC a few months back and bough an external DVD/CD drive to run some old games i have on disk but ive ran into a few problems. every time i try run the...
  8. migrating windows 10 to bare bones system

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    migrating windows 10 to bare bones system: I want to upgrade my system. I am thinking of purchasing a bare bones box and move over all the plug in cards, sound, video along with the disk drive and hard drive. I am running Windows 10 which was part of the free upgrade from Windows 7. This was a academic license as...
  9. Kernel Power Error on bare-bones system.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power Error on bare-bones system.: Hi, i recently hard reset my PC, before hard resetting my PC i used to crash and get kernel power and kernel PnP errors related to drivers and now even after resetting I still get kernel power errors but these are now accompanied by Kernel-EventTracing errors stating "Error...
  10. Kernel Power Error on bare-bones system.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power Error on bare-bones system.: Hi, yesterday i hard reset my PC after getting frequent kernel power errors followed by Kernel-PnP errors for driver issues; After failing to fix this issue i decided to have a fresh start and now my PC still crashes but has a Kernel-EventTracing error with an event ID 28...