Windows 10: Admin help

Discus and support Admin help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to delete files that I don't need so I can free up space for the new windows 10 update, but it says i'm not the admin so I cant do it. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kjm1991, Sep 15, 2018.

1. kjm1991 Win User

Admin help

I'm trying to delete files that I don't need so I can free up space for the new windows 10 update, but it says i'm not the admin so I cant do it. I'm the only one who uses this computer. The command prompt thing didn't help me whatsoever. How do I change myself to admin?

:)

kjm1991, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 15, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Admin help

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Admin help

1. Admin help - Similar Threads - Admin help

2. I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account: Hello, I cannot login to my account because on my alt account I do not have admin requirements and I wiped my computer and it said was not able to and then I restarted my computer and then the admin account was deleted and I still had my old account and now I can’t login and...
  3. I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account: Hello, I cannot login to my account because on my alt account I do not have admin requirements and I wiped my computer and it said was not able to and then I restarted my computer and then the admin account was deleted and I still had my old account and now I can’t login and...
  4. I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need help with Windows 11 0x80070005 error after feature update removed Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows 11 0x80070005 error after feature update removed Admin privileges: Device name Ryzen5_4500XT with RTX 5700XT GPUProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 4500 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz tomahawk B550 moboInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usable Device ID 16AA4225-6208-4EB1-A241-47BD0FD8DF30 Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA653 System type 64-bit operating system,...
  6. Need help with Windows 11 0x80070005 error after feature update removed Admin privileges

Need help with Windows 11 0x80070005 error after feature update removed Admin privileges: Device name Ryzen5_4500XT with RTX 5700XT GPUProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 4500 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz tomahawk B550 moboInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usable Device ID 16AA4225-6208-4EB1-A241-47BD0FD8DF30 Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA653 System type 64-bit operating system,...
  7. Can someone help me with this I don’t have another admin account on my pc to give me admin...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone help me with this I don’t have another admin account on my pc to give me admin...: Can someone help me with this I don’t have another admin account on my pc to give me admin and when I try and go into safe mode so I can give myself admin my pc screen turns off but my pc stays on...
  8. Can someone help me with this I don’t have another admin account on my pc to give me admin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with this I don’t have another admin account on my pc to give me admin...: Can someone help me with this I don’t have another admin account on my pc to give me admin and when I try and go into safe mode so I can give myself admin my pc screen turns off but my pc stays on...
  9. Can someone help me with this I don’t have another admin account on my pc to give me admin...

10. Need help logging into local PC admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help logging into local PC admin account: Hi all,I am stuck in quite a sticky and self dug predicament and need any kind of assistance so that I don't brick my entire laptop.I am on a Lenovo Thinkpad P52 running on Windows 11. I have 2 accounts on this PC, an Admin account Account A and a guest account Account...