Windows 10: Admin Issue Needs Correcting

Discus and support Admin Issue Needs Correcting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi How do I fix the issue as pictured below? Admin DefaultAccount should say LaShawn, not defaultuser0 Guest should not be LaShawn as LaShawn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by faulkwood, Mar 22, 2019.

1. faulkwood Win User

Admin Issue Needs Correcting

Hi

How do I fix the issue as pictured below?

Admin DefaultAccount should say LaShawn, not defaultuser0

Guest should not be LaShawn as LaShawn should be Admin as mentioned above

When I start up my computer, I'm given the option of two accounts: Administrator or LaShawn

I login as LaShawn. However, I am able to login as Administrator also.

Admin Issue Needs Correcting 99f09e35-9051-4bb2-a16c-c6bc25283c51?upload=true.png

When I go into the Control Panel, User Accounts my LaShawn account is listed as Admin but when I try to use the CMD function I'm told Access Denied. So I assume it's because my account is listed as Guest, as above, despite being shown as Admin (below).

Admin Issue Needs Correcting 6c36cc22-dbfe-40ed-af68-12e8da1df2d9?upload=true.jpg

How do I rectify this? thanks

:)

faulkwood, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Admin Issue Needs Correcting

Saving issue in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

1. How many user accounts are setup on the PC?

I suggest you to check if issue persists in Hidden Admin account. Follow the steps to enable Hidden Admin:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type ‘net user administrator /active:yes’ and press Enter.

• Now check if issue persists on the Hidden admin account.
    Please get back to us with the results of the result of the proposed suggestion.

Uttam Yadav, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Admin Issue Needs Correcting

1. Admin Issue Needs Correcting - Similar Threads - Admin Issue Needs

2. Correct admin password and pin not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Correct admin password and pin not working: Hello, Today I tried to log into my Admin account on my PC but 1. The pin prompt shows as unavailable and 2. The password I enter does not work, even though it is 100% correct. I tried changing it from my windows account settings, but it still happens. I am able to log into...
  3. Admin issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin issues: So I am on a computer where I didnt have admin untill recently, and I need some help. In a game at some point I was trying to join a game over multi player, and a popup came up and asked for an admin password. I didnt want to deal with that at the moment and closed out of the...
  4. admin issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    admin issues: admin issiues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-issues/bd5c66bc-0802-4b80-ae02-744314bae7fd
  5. Need to reset Windows 10 but have admin issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to reset Windows 10 but have admin issues.: Hi all I really need help with my laptop. I need to reset Windows 10 but when in the repair options but I am locked out of almost all options because I'm not logging into an admin account. Issue is I can't log in to get this access. What can I do?...
  6. Admin issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin issues: Hey in my settings in my storage it says a admin has disabled storage service on this system but im the only account on the computer and i haven't made any changes. thanks in advanced....
  7. Admin issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin issues: My 6-month old PC running Windows10 will not allow me to access most of the files on my external hard drive, saying I do not have permission. Windows 7 on my laptop allows me access. These are my files, I created them, I am the owner and I want to be able to use them. So...
  8. need correct solution

need correct solution: [ATTACH] My PC doesn't belong to any workstation or group. But it still doesn't allow me to change the setting. I tried lot of suggested solutions but in vain. Please help me to resolve this problem....
  9. Light needs correcting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Light needs correcting: Yesterday, August 3, 2018, I clicked on a small button at the lower right of my desktop... it said something about causing a better light, etc, and I clicked it to experience the better light... unfortunately, I did not like the result, and tried for a long time to go back...
  10. admin issue

admin issue: Why is it that I changed my account type is to admin and I still do not have admin privileges? And when I set up this computer it automatically made a local account w/o me realizing there's more than 1 user.........