Windows 10: Admin issues

Discus and support Admin issues in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I am on a computer where I didnt have admin untill recently, and I need some help. In a game at some point I was trying to join a game over multi... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ElijahStow, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Admin issues

So I am on a computer where I didnt have admin untill recently, and I need some help. In a game at some point I was trying to join a game over multi player, and a popup came up and asked for an admin password. I didnt want to deal with that at the moment and closed out of the window and continued playing non-multi player, but now I want to enable multiplayer for the game, but I cant get the popup back. Any suggestions?

:)

ElijahStow, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Admin issues

Saving issue in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

1. How many user accounts are setup on the PC?

I suggest you to check if issue persists in Hidden Admin account. Follow the steps to enable Hidden Admin:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type ‘net user administrator /active:yes’ and press Enter.

• Now check if issue persists on the Hidden admin account.
    Please get back to us with the results of the result of the proposed suggestion.

Uttam Yadav, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Admin issues

1. Admin issues - Similar Threads - Admin issues

2. Subject: Issue with Admin Account Password Prompt in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Issue with Admin Account Password Prompt in Windows 11: Hello Microsoft Support,I am facing a critical issue on my Windows 11 laptop. I have two accounts, one standard and one administrator. The admin account is password-protected, but when I try to log in, the password prompt option doesn't appear. Instead, the standard account...
  3. Subject: Issue with Admin Account Password Prompt in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subject: Issue with Admin Account Password Prompt in Windows 11: Hello Microsoft Support,I am facing a critical issue on my Windows 11 laptop. I have two accounts, one standard and one administrator. The admin account is password-protected, but when I try to log in, the password prompt option doesn't appear. Instead, the standard account...
  4. Issue with Admin account on a Windows 11 pc. Cant change the Admin account, cant do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Admin account on a Windows 11 pc. Cant change the Admin account, cant do...: Hello,Just purchased a new pc windows 11 and my young son rushed to set it up by creating a new MS email account as an admin. He put his age in and then the process was asking for parental control so he set another email account for providing the necessary approvals.Current...
  5. Issue with Admin account on a Windows 11 pc. Cant change the Admin account, cant do...

Issue with Admin account on a Windows 11 pc. Cant change the Admin account, cant do...: Hello,Just purchased a new pc windows 11 and my young son rushed to set it up by creating a new MS email account as an admin. He put his age in and then the process was asking for parental control so he set another email account for providing the necessary approvals.Current...
  6. Account Admin Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Admin Issue: I had a Microsoft Office account because my sister added me to her family plan. When I purchased a new laptop, I brought over files from my old laptop, one of which was my MS Office account. I subsequently purchased my own account. However, my sister's email address is now...
  7. Account Admin Issue

Account Admin Issue: I had a Microsoft Office account because my sister added me to her family plan. When I purchased a new laptop, I brought over files from my old laptop, one of which was my MS Office account. I subsequently purchased my own account. However, my sister's email address is now...
  8. Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...: The windows 11 machine was updated yesterday with the latest changes.I'm get the following 2 errors on Event Viewer:*Error 1*- System - Provider [ Name] .NET Runtime - EventID 1026 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [...
  9. Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...

Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...: The windows 11 machine was updated yesterday with the latest changes.I'm get the following 2 errors on Event Viewer:*Error 1*- System - Provider [ Name] .NET Runtime - EventID 1026 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [...
  10. I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue...

I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue...: I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue No" button after I attempted to change admin settings, any help?...