Windows 10: Admin left our organization and we have nothing.

Discus and support Admin left our organization and we have nothing. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good afternoon all!The admin at our church recently left, but did not leave any information for admin passwords or anything behind. We've tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dtstrickland, May 17, 2021.

1. Admin left our organization and we have nothing.

Good afternoon all!The admin at our church recently left, but did not leave any information for admin passwords or anything behind. We've tried reaching out to him with no success. Is there anything we can do to regain the rights to our PCs? Particularly without having to wipe them. I really appreciate any assistance on this matter. Thanks!

:)

Dtstrickland, May 17, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 17, 2021
  3. Organizing files

How do I organize file folders in alphabetical order in list on left side of computer screen ?

ConniBarnett, May 17, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Admin left our organization and we have nothing.

Organizeing links on favorites bar

Hi,

I suggest you to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Admin left our organization and we have nothing.

1. Admin left our organization and we have nothing. - Similar Threads - Admin left organization

2. We have an unauthorized charge on our paypal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We have an unauthorized charge on our paypal account: We received a notification from paypal that we were charged for an account, after looking at previous statements it looks like we have been charged every year for a few years. I work for a non-profit and we do have a non-profit business account but this is showing as a...
  3. We have an unauthorized charge on our paypal account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We have an unauthorized charge on our paypal account: We received a notification from paypal that we were charged for an account, after looking at previous statements it looks like we have been charged every year for a few years. I work for a non-profit and we do have a non-profit business account but this is showing as a...
  4. Our office manager left our company and we can not login to her PC because we do not know...

Our office manager left our company and we can not login to her PC because we do not know...: Our office manager left our company, Quickbooks was trying to update but came to a screen asking for the admin login credentials which we do not know. is it possible to change the admin login info?...
  5. Our office manager left our company and we can not login to her PC because we do not know...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Our office manager left our company and we can not login to her PC because we do not know...: Our office manager left our company, Quickbooks was trying to update but came to a screen asking for the admin login credentials which we do not know. is it possible to change the admin login info?...
  6. Our office manager left our company and we can not login to her PC because we do not know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I have records in Windows Credential manager that not belong to our organization, is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have records in Windows Credential manager that not belong to our organization, is it...: Hello.I noticed that there were two records on my computer system that I didn't recognize: virtualapp and SSO-POP Device. I have no idea what about these records are, and they don't seem to have anything to do with our organization. I deleted these records, but they keep...
  8. I have records in Windows Credential manager that not belong to our organization, is it...

I have records in Windows Credential manager that not belong to our organization, is it...: Hello.I noticed that there were two records on my computer system that I didn't recognize: virtualapp and SSO-POP Device. I have no idea what about these records are, and they don't seem to have anything to do with our organization. I deleted these records, but they keep...
  9. I have records in Windows Credential manager that not belong to our organization, is it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. When will we have a option to choose which screen we have our action center on??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will we have a option to choose which screen we have our action center on??: right now if you have multiple screens on your windows you can only have your action center on the 1st screen, but if you gaming or using full screen applications that means you ether have to keep getting interrupted by messages or you don't get any at all, I think that there...