Windows 10: Admin log in problem

Discus and support Admin log in problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,On my Windows, I have 2 users. I wanted to remove the 1st user as an administrator and make the 2nd user an administrator. I did this through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Diana, May 23, 2024.

1. Diana Win User

Admin log in problem

Hello,On my Windows, I have 2 users. I wanted to remove the 1st user as an administrator and make the 2nd user an administrator. I did this through the "netplwiz" command and changed the 1st user, who was an administrator, to a standard user. After this action, everything is disabled for me, I can't make any changes without a pop-up window asking if I want to make changes, but it doesn't offer the "yes" option. I am attaching a picture of what it looks like. I couldn't set the 2nd user as an administrator because after the first step, every action is disabled for me

:)

Diana, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Admin log in problem

1. Admin log in problem - Similar Threads - Admin log problem

2. Admin log in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin log in problem: Hello,On my Windows, I have 2 users. I wanted to remove the 1st user as an administrator and make the 2nd user an administrator. I did this through the "netplwiz" command and changed the 1st user, who was an administrator, to a standard user. After this action, everything is...
  3. Problem with admin log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with admin log in: I accidentally removed the administrator in the settings, and now I can't do anything to revert the settings. I tried in safe mode and in the command prompt, but nothing worked. Do you know what I could do?...
  4. Problem with admin log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with admin log in: I accidentally removed the administrator in the settings, and now I can't do anything to revert the settings. I tried in safe mode and in the command prompt, but nothing worked. Do you know what I could do?...
  5. No access to admin rights while logged in as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No access to admin rights while logged in as admin: I have only one account on the computer, the administrator account, and i cannot access/change anything that requires administrator permissions. Any solutions that i have tried to search up results in not being able to even try the solution in the first place because i dont...
  6. How to fix problem with logging in admin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix problem with logging in admin account?: I have problem with accessing admin account on my laptop. I can't open to enter PIN, fingerprint not working and I dont have option to enter password.It is like that my admin acc is in limb. When I bought my laptop it had windows on it, I created acc using work email, when I...
  7. How to fix problem with logging in admin account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix problem with logging in admin account?: I have problem with accessing admin account on my laptop. I can't open to enter PIN, fingerprint not working and I dont have option to enter password.It is like that my admin acc is in limb. When I bought my laptop it had windows on it, I created acc using work email, when I...
  8. Cannot log into admin.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot log into admin.: Cannot log into administrator on my pc. I cannot downloads any drivers updates and pretty much can't do anything on it. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-into-admin/439d4e4f-6eb8-495f-855b-e0ff853f8d66
  9. Logged in as admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logged in as admin: I activated the admin account, but then my cat stepped on it and turned off the computer. if i turn it back on, it immediately loggs in as admin where the only thing i can do is try to turn on sound, which doesn't work. i have rebooted the thing severel times and come up with...
  10. Admin account and logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin account and logging in: I have a family computer that I wanted to "take ownership of". I logged in (I had the password) and tried following some directions for changing the user ID. I ended up deleting all the users, including the admin user. The computer stopped responding at all. The pointer...