Windows 10: Admin mode

Discus and support Admin mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have adminisstrator mode turned on and everytime i try to install or unistall something it asks for admin password and ive tried to turn it off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BryceAdams1, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Admin mode

I have adminisstrator mode turned on and everytime i try to install or unistall something it asks for admin password and ive tried to turn it off through control pannel but it askes me for a password then to. I need to turn off admin mode.

:)

BryceAdams1, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 29, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Admin mode

running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

Thema:

Admin mode

1. Admin mode - Similar Threads - Admin mode

2. I cannot open disk clean up in Admin Mode and when I click on Clean up system files nothing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open disk clean up in Admin Mode and when I click on Clean up system files nothing...: I've tried everything. this all started when a user on her said to re-install windows 10. and while it feels better I cant disk clean up system files aka the windows updates and I cant open it in admin mode. so now I have another problem....
  3. I cannot open disk clean up in Admin Mode and when I click on Clean up system files nothing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot open disk clean up in Admin Mode and when I click on Clean up system files nothing...: I've tried everything. this all started when a user on her said to re-install windows 10. and while it feels better I cant disk clean up system files aka the windows updates and I cant open it in admin mode. so now I have another problem....
  4. I cannot open disk clean up in Admin Mode and when I click on Clean up system files nothing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account: I cannot enable "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account" to allow OneDrive context menus. What should I do?...
  6. Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account

Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account: I cannot enable "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account" to allow OneDrive context menus. What should I do?...
  7. Re-enabling Admin Approval Mode prevents me from logging in windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Re-enabling Admin Approval Mode prevents me from logging in windows 10: At some point in the past I had Disabled the policy under:Security Settings/Local Policies/Security Options/User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval ModeI understand the security risks for doing that, that's not what I'm asking about. When I upgraded to...
  8. Re-enabling Admin Approval Mode prevents me from logging in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-enabling Admin Approval Mode prevents me from logging in windows 10: At some point in the past I had Disabled the policy under:Security Settings/Local Policies/Security Options/User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval ModeI understand the security risks for doing that, that's not what I'm asking about. When I upgraded to...
  9. Re-enabling Admin Approval Mode prevents me from logging in windows 10

10. Stuck in safe mode with no admin access.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in safe mode with no admin access.: I put my laptop in safe mode because I was having issues with it. Now I can't get out of safe mode because I don't have access to my admin account. My "PIN isnt available" and because of this I recieve an error. I have been trying to fix it for days now. I've been told to use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. admin mode windows phone