Windows 10: Admin password for my Windows 10 s

Discus and support Admin password for my Windows 10 s in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Someone Please help me? I forgot the Admin password for my Windows 10 laptop. Every piece of software that I've downloaded over the past 3 days has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkPorto, Feb 11, 2019.

1. MarkPorto Win User

Admin password for my Windows 10 s

Someone Please help me? I forgot the Admin password for my Windows 10 laptop. Every piece of software that I've downloaded over the past 3 days has required the Admin password to facilitate the install. When I try with the local user account which I'm logged as, I receive and immediate error 5.
    Thank you in advance,
    Mark Port
    Thank you in advance,
    Mark Porto

:)

MarkPorto, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 11, 2019
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Feb 11, 2019
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Admin password for my Windows 10 s - Similar Threads - Admin password

2. ADMIN PASSWORD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ADMIN PASSWORD: Can you tell me how do I change the password on the admin account if I don't know what THE PASSWORD is , my colleague put a password on the admin account and has left the company and wont tell us what the password is . . How do we remove his password without entering a pass...
  3. Brother MFC-L5900 admin password...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother MFC-L5900 admin password...: The MFC-L5900DW, like most printers nowadays, can be managed via a browser. By default, this printer shows the printer status page only; accessing the configuration pages requires the admin password, that by default is "initpass". This printer is in my home and tried to...
  4. Cannot access my Admin account after a password change

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot access my Admin account after a password change: I reset my Admin account password, while we were traveling, and when I tried to login with what I thought the new one was, it won't let me in. I've tried various versions with no success. When I tried to do the password reset, it asked for a USB drive. I installed one only to...
  5. admin password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    admin password: Hello, How do I retrieve my admin password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password/6424093a-c282-4d4a-81de-7cd82b764231
  6. Admin Password with Standard User

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Admin Password with Standard User: I don't know the admin password and I have a standard account! Can someone please help me?????????????!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-with-standard-user/69ab0540-cab7-4199-b339-04cb7d920478
  7. Windows 10 Admin Password

Windows 10 Admin Password: 2 days ago I fixed the greyed yes of User Account Control. But now the administrator account is Guest. It’s only on the Windows home button not at the sign in screen. And, everytime I enter User Account Control I have to enter the password for guest but I don’t know the...
  8. local admin password management solution

local admin password management solution: local admin password management solution : what i understand it built in and auto enable the account when we login it the new system; my question is in domain environment we using some of PC create a local user and add in to admin group in that case LPMS it will be effect...
  9. Network admin password is not recognize. only the local user can login. I check the system...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network admin password is not recognize. only the local user can login. I check the system...: My network admin password is not working not recognize. The network properties show not connected to the Domain. Can browse to the internet but not the intranet. The system properties Computer name: and Domain: is correct. Some computer same issue? Cannot change anything...
  10. How to enter admin username and password as administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enter admin username and password as administrator?: I sign in my microsoft account but I don't want to enter password everytime I boot my windows. And then I found a way using Netplwiz. I uncheck the option "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and restart my PC. But it doesn't work. Then I run...