Windows 10: Admin password for my Windows 10 s

Discus and support Admin password for my Windows 10 s in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Someone Please help me? I forgot the Admin password for my Windows 10 laptop. Every piece of software that I've downloaded over the past 3 days has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkPorto, Feb 11, 2019.

1. MarkPorto Win User

Admin password for my Windows 10 s

Someone Please help me? I forgot the Admin password for my Windows 10 laptop. Every piece of software that I've downloaded over the past 3 days has required the Admin password to facilitate the install. When I try with the local user account which I'm logged as, I receive and immediate error 5.
    Thank you in advance,
    Mark Port
    Thank you in advance,
    Mark Porto

:)

MarkPorto, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 11, 2019
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Feb 11, 2019
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Admin password for my Windows 10 s - Similar Threads - Admin password

2. reset admin password if I forgot it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset admin password if I forgot it: How do I reset the admin password if I forgot it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-admin-password-if-i-forgot-it/7cc32d7b-64fe-48fe-8f8a-cd8b56be935c
  3. Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...: Hi, I am using Windows 10. I could not access my admin account and reset password gives this message "This feature requires removable media, such as USB flash drive ". I have been using this machine for months and did not change its password. I don't know how come I had...
  4. Windows 10 admin password recovery disk not working, can't access password security questions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 admin password recovery disk not working, can't access password security questions?: Lenovo T450s machine running Windows 10 Pro v. 1803. Shortly after purchasing I set up both an admin account and a user account (my kids use the machine on occasion). I configured the admin account with password security questions. I also created a password recovery file for...
  5. admin. password

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin. password: replace admin. name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password/e97f10b5-15ec-48c6-a905-778d16bf00e7
  6. Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password: hi Got blue screen with the code “system service exception” as it enters the recovery after two tries to load it demands adminstrator password to use any of the options like recovery or use last version. Forgot password. Safe mode unavailable either. any suggestions ?...
  7. How to enter admin username and password as administrator?

How to enter admin username and password as administrator?: I sign in my microsoft account but I don't want to enter password everytime I boot my windows. And then I found a way using Netplwiz. I uncheck the option "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and restart my PC. But it doesn't work. Then I run...
  8. My admin password doesn't work when logged into other users on Windows 10

My admin password doesn't work when logged into other users on Windows 10: My son has a user on our Windows 10 pc. When we are logged into his account and try to perform admin-rights operations, then my admin password (Microsoft account) is wrong (it says wrong username or passw). When I'm logged into my account (admin), then there are no such...
  9. Admin Password on refurbished desktop

Admin Password on refurbished desktop: I purchased a desktop from a local goodwill that had been refurbished by microsoft. I received the windows 10 pro install disk and product keys and COA. I am trying to fix my cd rom that does not read any disks but I can access the computer as the admin becuase I do not know...
  10. i have forgotten the built in admin password ?

i have forgotten the built in admin password ?: i activated the built in administrator and use password lock and pin, the i mistakenly removed my local account as administrator and changed it to a user account. now the problem is that i have forgotten the built in administrator account password and i cant install any app...