Windows 10: Admin Password Forgotten Windows10 pro...?

Discus and support Admin Password Forgotten Windows10 pro...? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey, can I reset my key combination without having to enter my Windows 10 pro key when reinstalling because I don't know it anymore and I'm afraid to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by nicolkt09, Jun 27, 2020.

1. nicolkt09 Win User

Admin Password Forgotten Windows10 pro...?

Hey, can I reset my key combination without having to enter my Windows 10 pro key when reinstalling because I don't know it anymore and I'm afraid to reset it and buy a new key now...

:)

nicolkt09, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Forgotten admin password.

Sorry but "Admin account" might be a description. Is your answer to 1 that you are signed in to the built-in account with the username Administrator or do you just mean that you are signed in to an account that has admin status [an account that you have made at some stage]?

The account to select in the list is the one that you want to reset the password to. If that is the one you are signed in to then you'll get that To change your password press Alt+Ctrl+Delete message instead [and the existing password is needed in order to do any change].

You need to be signed in to a different admin user account in order to reset the existing one's password. By the way, you will lose all your saved internet sign-in credentials by resetting it.
    - You could create a new password-protected, admin-level local user account {steps given in a separate post below} then sign in to it so you could then use netplwiz to reset the original one.

Denis

4. Kol12 Win User

Forgotten admin password.

I've forgotten the administrator password for my notebook. I can login with a 4 digit pin but I need the current password to change the password and that's the one I've forgotten. Also Windows keeps complaining of needing a startup repair but I cannot run it without the admin pass. What can I do?

Kol12, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Admin Password Forgotten Windows10 pro...? - Similar Threads - Admin Password Forgotten

2. How to reset forgotten Admin Password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset forgotten Admin Password?: I am using win 8.1 and I have connected my laptop to MS account and I want to change it. But I am unable to do it as it asks me to enter admin pw to proceed and I don't remember it. Currently login to my laptop with PIN option. I want to reset local admin password. Please...
  3. How to reset forgotten Admin Password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset forgotten Admin Password?: I am using win 8.1 and I have connected my laptop to MS account and I want to change it. But I am unable to do it as it asks me to enter admin pw to proceed and I don't remember it. Currently login to my laptop with PIN option. I want to reset local admin password. Please...
  4. Safemode triggers a forgotten admin password on reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safemode triggers a forgotten admin password on reboot: Hi,I just adjusted my msconfig to boot is safemode but in doing so on the reboot it asks me for a password that I can remember. This happened once before and I used the tips here to trigger repair menu, to get a command prompt and change out of safemode that way, but this...
  5. Forgotten Local Admin User password

Forgotten Local Admin User password: I am sole user on laptop, therefore Local Administrator. Help pages only refer to changing Local Account password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-local-admin-user-password/ca2b0ec2-00a2-4324-9084-dfada9d5347b
  6. BSOD Forgotten Admin Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Forgotten Admin Password: Running Windows 10 on an ASUS Zenbook. I've just tried installing an update but after the restart the BSOD came out. The issue listed as Inaccessible Boot Device. I can access all of the options as far as repair, trouble shooting, and uninstalling updates, after which I...
  7. Forgotten admin password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgotten admin password: I’ve got no password reset disk and I don’t have security questions any help will be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/Deloreanfan12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7p114/forgotten_admin_password/
  8. Forgotten admin password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgotten admin password.: I've forgotten the administrator password for my notebook. I can login with a 4 digit pin but I need the current password to change the password and that's the one I've forgotten. Also Windows keeps complaining of needing a startup repair but I cannot run it without the admin...
  9. i have forgotten the built in admin password ?

i have forgotten the built in admin password ?: i activated the built in administrator and use password lock and pin, the i mistakenly removed my local account as administrator and changed it to a user account. now the problem is that i have forgotten the built in administrator account password and i cant install any app...
  10. Forgotten Admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgotten Admin password: Hi i have a problem problem with my pc windows 10 i need to reboot it but i forgot my administrator password? Please help me guys i dont want to loose the information which is on my pc....