Windows 10: Admin password is not Administrator password

Discus and support Admin password is not Administrator password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can’t find much online. basically a machine was given to me for a project and I was made an administrator with ‘full’ control. There are other admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/collin2477, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Admin password is not Administrator password

Can’t find much online. basically a machine was given to me for a project and I was made an administrator with ‘full’ control. There are other admin accounts on the computer. I need to boot from an USB and when asked for the admin password I enter it and it says it’s invalid. Could an organization wide setting lock me out at this stage?

submitted by /u/collin2477
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/collin2477, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 19, 2021
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Feb 19, 2021
  4. freeboy Win User

Admin password is not Administrator password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Admin password is not Administrator password

1. Admin password is not Administrator password - Similar Threads - Admin password Administrator

2. Windows 10 asking for administrator password for startup repair, but no admin password was...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 asking for administrator password for startup repair, but no admin password was...: I'm having trouble with my mother's HP Desktop. We shut it down and unplugged it to swap the power cord into a new surge protector, but upon turning it back on, we received an error message."The operating system did not shutdown cleanly.Reconstructing Cache Metadata.Please do...
  3. Windows 10 asking for administrator password for startup repair, but no admin password was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 asking for administrator password for startup repair, but no admin password was...: I'm having trouble with my mother's HP Desktop. We shut it down and unplugged it to swap the power cord into a new surge protector, but upon turning it back on, we received an error message."The operating system did not shutdown cleanly.Reconstructing Cache Metadata.Please do...
  4. Windows 10 asking for administrator password for startup repair, but no admin password was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin password: Hi All, i am wondering if anyone can help. I have just set an open password on my laptop for Windows 10 (I only have one Admin account). I have just tried to get in but the password is not working - it was a four digit password containing just numbers so there is no way i...
  6. Admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin password: I can sign in into microsoft with my email but my Admin password with the same email does not recognize my password My pin wont work, I cannot access updates of admin my computer I have access as a user but my two admin accounts wont work, I tried the community but so far...
  7. Locked out of laptop. No admin or administrator password.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Locked out of laptop. No admin or administrator password.: Hi All I changed the network settings from domain to workgroup on my laptop so I could share a file over a local Wi-Fi network. Unfortunately I thought I had a local account but I didn't. Now I am locked out with only the choice of admin or administrator users and I don't...
  8. How to enter admin username and password as administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enter admin username and password as administrator?: I sign in my microsoft account but I don't want to enter password everytime I boot my windows. And then I found a way using Netplwiz. I uncheck the option "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and restart my PC. But it doesn't work. Then I run...
  9. How to enter admin username and password as administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enter admin username and password as administrator?: I sign in my microsoft account but I don't want to enter password everytime I boot my windows. And then I found a way using Netplwiz. I uncheck the option "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and restart my PC. But it doesn't work. Then I run...
  10. Administrator Password Required for non-Admin application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Password Required for non-Admin application: Somehow, an ordinary, everyday application I use on my computer has gotten it into its head that I need to enter my Administrator password every time I call it up. So the prompt to enter my Admin password pops up and I have to enter it. It only takes a second to enter it, but...