Windows 10: admin password lost

Discus and support admin password lost in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i've lost my admin passowrd and can't get in as administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by williamcrookshank, Sep 11, 2018.

1. admin password lost

i've lost my admin passowrd and can't get in as administrator

:)

williamcrookshank, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 12, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Sep 12, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password lost

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

admin password lost

1. admin password lost - Similar Threads - admin password lost

2. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost admin password: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-admin-password/ccb69d2e-0d95-476c-83c6-8692a6e11147
  3. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost admin password: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-admin-password/ccb69d2e-0d95-476c-83c6-8692a6e11147
  4. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Admin password, how to reset: I am defined as an administrator, but not THE administrator the username of THE administrator is ADMIN. I need to make a change that requires administrator priviliges and "Run as adminitrator" doesn't work. Is there a was to reset the password of ADMIN? I don't think I've...
  6. Lost admin username and password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost admin username and password: I seem to have inadvertantly deleted my Admin username and password and am now unable to unable to uninstall any programs, log in to system restore or to re-set my computer. Attempting to do any of these produces the message "you do not have permission to uninstall/use this...
  7. LOST ADMIN PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LOST ADMIN PASSWORD: Replaced my old computer with a newer HP. Wanting to transfer files. So, I turned the old unit on and it did not ask for my PIN only showed my name. I clicked asked for PASSWORD, I had always used a PIN and my outlook password has changed a lot of times from 2016. I can hit...
  8. i lost my admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i lost my admin password: lost my windows admin password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-admin-password/f800bb78-5042-4ef6-86b8-65d145dd7b87"
  9. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost admin password: I have lost the admin password, fortunately as a user I have admin rights to this computer. I didn't create or have lost the password disk when I installed Windows 10. How do I either delete the other Admin account of change the password for it? Thank you. rk...
  10. Reset lost Admin Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset lost Admin Password: Got this message from my niece & thought i would help her with you guys knowledge of fixing her problem !! When we got our computer my husband made 2 user accounts. One was an admin and the other was not. I have been using the other account just because that is where I...