Windows 10: Admin password reset (non-admin)

Discus and support Admin password reset (non-admin) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; pleas solv my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-reset-non-admin/01f6113b-936f-422a-a5d1-2ffa3d1455d6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by (18Jamie.Jones), Nov 4, 2019.

1. Admin password reset (non-admin)

pleas solv my problem

:)

(18Jamie.Jones), Nov 4, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 4, 2019
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Nov 4, 2019
  4. freeboy Win User

Admin password reset (non-admin)

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Admin password reset (non-admin)

1. Admin password reset (non-admin) - Similar Threads - Admin password reset

2. Change password by non-admin group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change password by non-admin group: Dear Microsoft Team,I have Windows a 10/11 laptop. I have created some groups different from Administrators. In each group, I have some users. I want to permit that the users of one group could change their own passwords and other groups passwords except from Administrators...
  3. Change password by non-admin group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change password by non-admin group: Dear Microsoft Team,I have Windows a 10/11 laptop. I have created some groups different from Administrators. In each group, I have some users. I want to permit that the users of one group could change their own passwords and other groups passwords except from Administrators...
  4. Reset Admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Admin password: I am the Admin controller of my daughters laptop but I have forgotten my password. I can't find anywhere where I can reset it. HELP !!!! I need to update a few things and add an app. HELP....how do I resent the password for the Admin User Control ???...
  5. Reset Admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Admin password: I am the Admin controller of my daughters laptop but I have forgotten my password. I can't find anywhere where I can reset it. HELP !!!! I need to update a few things and add an app. HELP....how do I resent the password for the Admin User Control ???...
  6. Admin password reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Admin password reset: Hello So I am able to login into my account hence when I try to make changes and install need programs an admin sign in window pops out I forgot what password I set it as Any ideas Thank you submitted by /u/513111111 [link] [comments]...
  7. Reset Admin Password?

Reset Admin Password?: To make a long story short I cannot boot into windows. I only have the recovery options available to me. I’m these recovery options it asks for the administrator password (which I forgot). I can’t access any of the boot recovery options due to the unknown password. Is there...
  8. Non-Admin Password Change

Non-Admin Password Change: Quick question. Is there a way to allow non-admin users to change the passwords of other non-admin users. So for example we can assign 1 user on a PC who other users can go to if they forget their password. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/afogg100 [link] [comments]...
  9. admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password: On a 2016 tutorial, the teacher said that it was important to create a new user as an administrator, and removing the admin rights of the user that I use all the time. Then, using admin privilege only when necessary, e.g. "run as administrator", and entering the password of...
  10. reset admin password

in Windows 10 Support
    reset admin password: How do i reset the administrator password? Ive tried all the ones Ive used before and it keeps telling me the password is wrong. Is it possible something is wrong with the user profile for the administrator? I tried creating a password reset disk using my flash drive; but;...