Windows 10: admin password

Discus and support admin password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I forgot my password for the admin account how do I change it or remove it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ofryyair, Nov 8, 2018.

1. ofryyair Win User

admin password

I forgot my password for the admin account how do I change it or remove it

:)

ofryyair, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 8, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Nov 8, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

admin password

1. admin password - Similar Threads - admin password

2. Forgotten admin password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgotten admin password.: I've forgotten the administrator password for my notebook. I can login with a 4 digit pin but I need the current password to change the password and that's the one I've forgotten. Also Windows keeps complaining of needing a startup repair but I cannot run it without the admin...
  3. Forgot admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot admin password: I forgot my Admin password on my Toshiba laptop. Thank you [Original Title: admin password] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password/744ef23a-6861-4763-8e47-f2042c8a6cac"
  4. admin password

admin password: I forgot my Admin password on my Toshiba laptop. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/admin-password/744ef23a-6861-4763-8e47-f2042c8a6cac
  5. How to reset admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to reset admin password: My father has recently passed away and since he has worked with computers his entire life while I mostly used them to play video games, when I got my PC he gave himself an account with admin permissions while he gave me a guest account since at the time I was a little kid, I...
  6. Can’t exit safe mode without admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t exit safe mode without admin password: I booted safe mode on my windows 10 laptop, not knowing that I needed the admin password, which I don’t know. I also don’t have an installation disk i can boot from. Now I can’t login to my laptop without the admin password, is there any way to boot safe mode without...
  7. ADMIN PASSWORD

ADMIN PASSWORD: Can you tell me how do I change the password on the admin account if I don't know what THE PASSWORD is , my colleague put a password on the admin account and has left the company and wont tell us what the password is . . How do we remove his password without entering a pass...
  8. Brother MFC-L5900 admin password...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother MFC-L5900 admin password...: The MFC-L5900DW, like most printers nowadays, can be managed via a browser. By default, this printer shows the printer status page only; accessing the configuration pages requires the admin password, that by default is "initpass". This printer is in my home and tried to...
  9. Cannot access my Admin account after a password change

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot access my Admin account after a password change: I reset my Admin account password, while we were traveling, and when I tried to login with what I thought the new one was, it won't let me in. I've tried various versions with no success. When I tried to do the password reset, it asked for a USB drive. I installed one only to...
  10. admin password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    admin password: Hello, How do I retrieve my admin password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password/6424093a-c282-4d4a-81de-7cd82b764231