Windows 10: admin password

Discus and support admin password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I forgot my password for the admin account how do I change it or remove it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ofryyair, Nov 8, 2018.

1. ofryyair Win User

admin password

I forgot my password for the admin account how do I change it or remove it

:)

ofryyair, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 8, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Nov 8, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

admin password

1. admin password - Similar Threads - admin password

2. How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...: At some point in the past I setup an administrator password on my personal computer. I no longer remember the password. I’ve gone through multiple steps I’ve found online to try to remove the administrator password and I can’t make any changes without having the existing...
  3. How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...: At some point in the past I setup an administrator password on my personal computer. I no longer remember the password. I’ve gone through multiple steps I’ve found online to try to remove the administrator password and I can’t make any changes without having the existing...
  4. How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.: I am having trouble remembering my password for Windows Security. How can I obtain this or get this reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-assistance-with-getting-my-password-for/a79de91e-c125-4a98-99c7-0bdbf67b4d33
  6. Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.

Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.: I am having trouble remembering my password for Windows Security. How can I obtain this or get this reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-assistance-with-getting-my-password-for/a79de91e-c125-4a98-99c7-0bdbf67b4d33
  7. Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Please help me to know my admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to know my admin password: Please help me to know my admin password because I need it in my daily living and for my work. This is my Microsoft email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** im begging...
  9. Please help me to know my admin password

Please help me to know my admin password: Please help me to know my admin password because I need it in my daily living and for my work. This is my Microsoft email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** im begging...
  10. Please help me to know my admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade