Windows 10: admin password

Discus and support admin password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I forgot my password for the admin account how do I change it or remove it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ofryyair, Nov 8, 2018.

1. ofryyair Win User

admin password

I forgot my password for the admin account how do I change it or remove it

:)

ofryyair, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 8, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Nov 8, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

admin password

1. admin password - Similar Threads - admin password

2. can't log as admin - don't know the password for admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't log as admin - don't know the password for admin: Hi, how would i be able to log as administrator in windows 10? I think i am an standard user and when i tried to change my account type it says that i need to log the user name and password of admin to make changes on the device. I don't know where to log and I don't know...
  3. Changing app settings so it doesn't require admin password to run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing app settings so it doesn't require admin password to run: Hello all, I normally use a mac so am not proficient on Windows anymore. I have a PC in one of my classrooms running windows 10. I installed an app while logged in as administrator. Another user logged on and wanted to use the app, but it asked for an admin password. How do I...
  4. forgot admin. password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forgot admin. password: forgot my admin. password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password/cb66852d-5442-4f24-bce5-6368433483c2
  5. Forgotten Admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgotten Admin password: Hi i have a problem problem with my pc windows 10 i need to reboot it but i forgot my administrator password? Please help me guys i dont want to loose the information which is on my pc....
  6. Can I Reset my password on my Admin.

Can I Reset my password on my Admin.: Can I reset my password on my Admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reset-my-password-on-my-admin/89ab2676-6629-4158-acff-3dc760a7e650
  7. Changing my Admin's Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing my Admin's Password: I recently changed my admin password on my Windows 10 computer. I am in charge of all accounts but don't use the admin account, instead I use the other account on this device. When trying to log in to the admin account I found that I was met with the issue of not...
  8. I forgot my admin password on window 10, only access as guest

I forgot my admin password on window 10, only access as guest: I forgot my admin password and only have access as a guest, what to do to gain admin priviledges https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-admin-password-on-window-10-only/559f81d2-8be2-45b4-b3fe-b1c93743b003
  9. Admin password required for sign-in password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin password required for sign-in password.: Hey. Is there a way I can make windows to ask for my admin password to confirm when changing the sign-in password for windows? Just curious. 119339
  10. Win10 PC admin user called Backup cannot recall setting up or password

Win10 PC admin user called Backup cannot recall setting up or password: trying to change settings for users on Win10 PC and admin Backup user asking for password and control of permissions. I have use netplwiz and this is where Backup user is asking for password to proceed...