Windows 10: admin password

Discus and support admin password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I forgot my Admin password on my Toshiba laptop. Thank you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SEANLYNCH43, May 3, 2019.

1. admin password

I forgot my Admin password on my Toshiba laptop. Thank you

:)

SEANLYNCH43, May 3, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 3, 2019
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, May 3, 2019
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, May 3, 2019
Thema:

admin password

1. admin password - Similar Threads - admin password

2. how do i disable the password expiration feature on the admin user

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i disable the password expiration feature on the admin user: how do i disable the password expiration feature on the admin user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-password-expiration-feature/a81f9157-e6b9-4af2-906a-f2558198a314
  3. Forgot Admin Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Admin Password: Hi, I bought a laptop a couple of years ago and added a couple of users... 1 of them being and administrator, I remember all the local users password, whereas the admin password is the one I forgot. I need to reset the password so I can have all administrator access....
  4. forgot admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forgot admin password: Hello everyone Can you tell me program or what i recovery password i try everything. Try from microsoft-live but dont change.When i try to click to reset password show me this feature requires removable media such as a usb flash drive Please,help :))) Thank you,everyone!!!...
  5. Admin Password

Admin Password: After June 13 Windows 10 update I'm told my password is incorrect. But when I try to change it I get a message asking for me to insert a device (flash drive?) on drive e. I never had this before and can't get around it....
  6. Admin Password problem

Admin Password problem: Hi, I have recently been having problems with my admin password. I had a similar scenario about 2 years ago, but one of your people fixed this issue by adding a new admin identity. I typed in, NewAdminPrimary with a password of either 1234 or 12345. He also advised me to...
  7. i lost my admin password

i lost my admin password: lost my windows admin password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-admin-password/f800bb78-5042-4ef6-86b8-65d145dd7b87"
  8. admin password reset/removal.

admin password reset/removal.: hi , how do reset or remove the admin password? ive got my daughters old laptop and she cant remember the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-resetremoval/0c7e2376-7edb-4bc3-8f58-c002a90cc4c5"
  9. Forgotten admin password.

Forgotten admin password.: I've forgotten the administrator password for my notebook. I can login with a 4 digit pin but I need the current password to change the password and that's the one I've forgotten. Also Windows keeps complaining of needing a startup repair but I cannot run it without the admin...
  10. Forgot admin password

Forgot admin password: I forgot my Admin password on my Toshiba laptop. Thank you [Original Title: admin password] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password/744ef23a-6861-4763-8e47-f2042c8a6cac"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. admin password