Windows 10: Admin password

Discus and support Admin password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can sign in into microsoft with my email but my Admin password with the same email does not recognize my password My pin wont work, I cannot access... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dr AIGarcia, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Admin password

I can sign in into microsoft with my email but my Admin password with the same email does not recognize my password

My pin wont work, I cannot access updates of admin my computer

I have access as a user but my two admin accounts wont work, I tried the community but so far nothing

:)

Dr AIGarcia, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 17, 2019
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Nov 17, 2019
  4. freeboy Win User

Admin password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Admin password

1. Admin password - Similar Threads - Admin password

2. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  3. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  4. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  6. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  7. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. "To continue, enter an admin username and password",

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "To continue, enter an admin username and password",: Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username and password", and it does not have YES button or anything to insert administator username and password this is my own...
  9. "To continue, enter an admin username and password",

"To continue, enter an admin username and password",: Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username and password", and it does not have YES button or anything to insert administator username and password this is my own...
  10. Subject: Issue with Admin Account Password Prompt in Windows 11

Subject: Issue with Admin Account Password Prompt in Windows 11: Hello Microsoft Support,I am facing a critical issue on my Windows 11 laptop. I have two accounts, one standard and one administrator. The admin account is password-protected, but when I try to log in, the password prompt option doesn't appear. Instead, the standard account...