Windows 10: Admin Password

Discus and support Admin Password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please can someone tell me how to restore my computer back to factory settings without having access to the admin account. Somehow my password changed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DanniGurl, May 11, 2020.

1. DanniGurl Win User

Admin Password

Please can someone tell me how to restore my computer back to factory settings without having access to the admin account. Somehow my password changed and I cannot remember what it is. I did not create a recovery account when I first bought the computer and now I have to use a non-administrator account just to access my computer. I have looked on google and tried the things suggested but it keeps asking for owner password. If I had that I wouldn't need to restore anything. Please help!

:)

DanniGurl, May 11, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 11, 2020
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, May 11, 2020
  4. freeboy Win User

Admin Password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Admin Password

1. Admin Password - Similar Threads - Admin Password

2. Admin Passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin Passwords: I have done everything people have told, i have dealt with the consoles, shifted and restarted, but it is not working... I cannot get onto the personal area of settings. I have to activate windows, when i do, nothing works. I have tried troubleshooting too. My Work WiFi does...
  3. Forgot local admin password and can't unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot local admin password and can't unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive: I have a two-pronged issue: I forgot the password for the main local admin account I use. I have a second admin account and I believe I know that password but I don't know how to sign in with it. I use my Microsoft account to sign in. Second, I have a Bitlocker-encypted...
  4. Old Admin locked down pc, lost password cannot reset

Old Admin locked down pc, lost password cannot reset: Is there a way to reset an admin password without any admin privileges on a remote pc as everything is virtually locked down without the password someone else added and lost. Tried all the ideas I had but nothing works...
  5. Locked out of admin account with no password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Locked out of admin account with no password: I was an idiot and made my extra account with no password the admin account, so now I can do barely anything. My pc locked me out of the account due to having "the wrong password" but I never even set one. I can't do the startup menu hack since my pc has a broken screen and...
  6. Forgot password to admin account

Forgot password to admin account: Hello, on this laptop there are two accounts; one local admin account and one Guest account. For the admin account, the password has been forgotten. How can it be recovered? Also, it seems like a variety of approaches such as password recovery disk requires admin...
  7. Husband laid off & his company gave us his laptop but no admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Husband laid off & his company gave us his laptop but no admin password: Can I buy a new Windows OS with a fresh install to remove the previous information etc on an old work laptop? Specifically admin privileges, I can't get in to that account to change settings. We have access to his account on the computer but not the Admin account. I can't...
  8. Windows 10, Cannot delete any file,shortcut from desktop only with admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Cannot delete any file,shortcut from desktop only with admin password: Hello there. I have fresh installation of windows 10 on pc. I have 2 accounts one is admin and second is user. When i tried to delete some shortcut or any file from User desktop it will ask for Admin password. How i can disable this feature but do not give any more admin...
  9. admin password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    admin password: so i don’t have the admin password nor am i the admin user, however.. we cannot install or uninstall anything without the password. i have asked if my sister (admin user) knows the password.. she has tried but she doesn’t remember it bc it has been awhile since she has...
  10. Windows 10 admin login 'password incorrect' it's the correct one

Windows 10 admin login 'password incorrect' it's the correct one: Hi, I have one device connected to my microsoft account, but I haven't been able to login for months, despite knowing the password. It;s running version 1809. I didn't set up a password recovery USB or disk. What do I do please?...