Windows 10: admin privileges

Discus and support admin privileges in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so i want admin privileges so i can unblock websites but for some reason i cant access accounts, gaming, apps, update and sercuity, personalization,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ace Afton, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Ace Afton Win User

admin privileges

so i want admin privileges so i can unblock websites but for some reason i cant access accounts, gaming, apps, update and sercuity, personalization, and when i do a admin app it says enter admin user and password i reset my computer but nothing helped and i cantt access anything on win+r because it says contact admin for help pls help me ;

:)

Ace Afton, Dec 1, 2020
  2. DAC
    DaC Win User

Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

so... no go for vpc without admin privileges ?

3. Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

you get admin privileges, or you don't run VPC.

Chris

aximbigfan, Dec 1, 2020
  4. ad5md Win User

admin privileges

Need help with Admin privileges

That's what puzzles me, I am logged-in as (my username) but still won't give me admin privileges. I checked under control panel/users amd it shows me as a local account. Tried to right click on CMD prompt but the "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" doesn't show up

ad5md, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

admin privileges

1. admin privileges - Similar Threads - admin privileges

2. removed admin privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    removed admin privileges: hi i accidently changed all admin account to standard account so there is no administrative privelges in my pc so pls help me to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removed-admin-privileges/b6941dd2-03eb-4915-a383-5ba957266aa8
  3. Admin privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin privileges: So I recently transferred windows over to a new m.2 drive which I got got Christmas. But when I was trying to make the account passwordsless, I used the command netplwiz to make it passwordless because that's what I found online, but while doing that I decided to change the...
  4. Cannot get admin privileges on new pc

Cannot get admin privileges on new pc: This is a new Lenovo computer, turned on a week ago for the first time. Ran through the initial setup and logged in with my microsoft account and everything seemed fine. I've only used it 3 times since I got it. I wanted to turn off the password and pin requirement at startup...
  5. No admin privileges in Windows 10 - can't install software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No admin privileges in Windows 10 - can't install software: I have the same problem as is described here: No administrator account and other problems after updates - Microsoft Community No admin privileges, so I can not install software or make any changes to my Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. I have followed the instructions I...
  6. Reset admin privileges?

Reset admin privileges?: I am using Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 lap top. I accidently changed my account from "administrator" to "user" and now can not change it back. Is there a way to make myself administrator again?...
  7. How can I run a program as admin with privilege's in task scheduler?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I run a program as admin with privilege's in task scheduler?: I'm trying to have apps run on startup with task scheduler with the app running with admin privileges and it does not run as admin. I tried using shell:startup too but the apps don't seem to run on startup with shell:startup. Any ideas? Pleaase help submitted by /u/whoyasuo...
  8. Create Admin account without Admin privileges

Create Admin account without Admin privileges: I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i dont have access to the administrator account, i checked and there is no administrator account on it, it hasnt been disabled...
  9. How do I log into my Administrator account without admin privileges?

How do I log into my Administrator account without admin privileges?: I've tried to log in to my administrator account/use administrator privileges, but every password I use says it's incorrect, even just after I reset my Microsoft account's password. Trying to to activate the built-in Admin account through the Control panel leads to an...
  10. Admin privileges and error codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Admin privileges and error codes: Ever since Microsoft began pushing that big new Windows 10 update this summer my computer has been having issues. It will update, then i get the blue screen with error code 0xc00002e3. I previously learned to fix this by going into automatic repair-advanced options and doing...