Windows 10: Admin Privileges

Discus and support Admin Privileges in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My new HP All in one does not recognize me as the administrator. Please advise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CaseyCriste, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Admin Privileges

My new HP All in one does not recognize me as the administrator. Please advise.

:)

CaseyCriste, Jun 11, 2021
  2. DAC
    DaC Win User

Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

so... no go for vpc without admin privileges ?

3. Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

you get admin privileges, or you don't run VPC.

Chris

aximbigfan, Jun 11, 2021
  4. ad5md Win User

Admin Privileges

Need help with Admin privileges

That's what puzzles me, I am logged-in as (my username) but still won't give me admin privileges. I checked under control panel/users amd it shows me as a local account. Tried to right click on CMD prompt but the "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" doesn't show up

ad5md, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Admin Privileges

1. Admin Privileges - Similar Threads - Admin Privileges

2. I disabled the wrong users admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled the wrong users admin privileges: I am not sure what is going on fully, but I was trying to get another user added with admin access so that I wouldn't need to log in to my computer. Well, I did something wrong and the user only shows up on restart tries to login for me and fails every time because it says...
  3. I disabled the wrong users admin privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I disabled the wrong users admin privileges: I am not sure what is going on fully, but I was trying to get another user added with admin access so that I wouldn't need to log in to my computer. Well, I did something wrong and the user only shows up on restart tries to login for me and fails every time because it says...
  4. How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?: So I recently downloaded Minecraft and the Installer didn't have an option to choose where it would download and it went into my C: storage, I wanted it to go to my D: storage so I tried just dragging it there in the file explorer but it gave me the prompt that I didn't have...
  5. How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?: So I recently downloaded Minecraft and the Installer didn't have an option to choose where it would download and it went into my C: storage, I wanted it to go to my D: storage so I tried just dragging it there in the file explorer but it gave me the prompt that I didn't have...
  6. How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I disable the keyboard without admin privileges from my guest account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable the keyboard without admin privileges from my guest account: My cat slept on the keyboard of my laptop and now the letter p is continuously typing. I can't sign in under the admin account because it wants me to type ABC123 because I guess too many attempts while my cat was on it. I can get into my guest account and device control with...
  8. How do I disable the keyboard without admin privileges from my guest account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the keyboard without admin privileges from my guest account: My cat slept on the keyboard of my laptop and now the letter p is continuously typing. I can't sign in under the admin account because it wants me to type ABC123 because I guess too many attempts while my cat was on it. I can get into my guest account and device control with...
  9. How do I disable the keyboard without admin privileges from my guest account

10. How do I get rid of Bitlocker on my usb drive without Admin privileges?

How do I get rid of Bitlocker on my usb drive without Admin privileges?: I have a USB drive and I wanted to test out what Bitlocker did Without Googling it, chose a password Forgot it for a day, and test it out. I find it annoying that I have to type "password" My literal password to open it. If someone could please help me I would be grateful....