Windows 10: Admin problems

Discus and support Admin problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I sign into windows normally with my pin but its not the full admin account, this is not usually a problem but since purchasing a faster wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NormanMohamed, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Admin problems

I sign into windows normally with my pin but its not the full admin account, this is not usually a problem but since purchasing a faster wireless adapter that was driver free i found i could not install or use the wireless adapter unless i was in admin log in mode. The adapter worked for a while in normal log in but sometimes it wouldn't so i have had to switch to admin get it to log onto the router then switch back to normal. How can I log in as admin all the time with all my programs and features of my normal log in?

In user account it states my email address and says i'm an administrator but i'm not recognized as one and the wireless adapter doesn't recognize me as one.

grateful for any help please

:)

NormanMohamed, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Matt18 Win User
    admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Nov 19, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Admin problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Admin problems

1. Admin problems - Similar Threads - Admin problems

2. i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...: i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything to windows defender. this is a personal at home pc and i cant access my antivirus. anyone can help?...
  3. i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...: i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything to windows defender. this is a personal at home pc and i cant access my antivirus. anyone can help?...
  4. Hi I have a problem with my connex windows 10 PC I can't pass the admin screen it's says...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hi I have a problem with my connex windows 10 PC I can't pass the admin screen it's says...: Hi I have problem with my connex windows10 PC I can't pass the admin screen it's says invalid password.It started after my daughter reboot it from then I can't pass the admin screen I tried to put my password but no luck I can do anything......
  5. Admin Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin Problems: My only account on my pc is not adminit is an email account. It wasn't showing in start,settings,accounts; So I made a local account and gave it admin permission so I could move some files. But even my new local admin account doesn't have admin permissions. How do I give my...
  6. Admin Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin Problems: My only account on my pc is not adminit is an email account. It wasn't showing in start,settings,accounts; So I made a local account and gave it admin permission so I could move some files. But even my new local admin account doesn't have admin permissions. How do I give my...
  7. Admin Problems

8. it admin problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it admin problem: ive tried alot of things to fix my virus and threat protection to work again but the same error keeps coming when i try open virus and threat protection also when i try to open windows security its just a white blank screen i cant seem to fic the problem and have been trying...
  9. it admin problem

it admin problem: ive tried alot of things to fix my virus and threat protection to work again but the same error keeps coming when i try open virus and threat protection also when i try to open windows security its just a white blank screen i cant seem to fic the problem and have been trying...
  10. ssd problem and admin problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ssd problem and admin problem: hi so weird enough last week i had access to my ssd and everything i was admin everything worked fine but this week for some odd reason i dont have admin right it tells me to activate windows wich is weird because i have a key that is from windows and not a hacked key or...