Windows 10: Admin rights deprive me myself?

Discus and support Admin rights deprive me myself? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have given admin rights to my account on my laptop. Now I want to withdraw them again, but I can only access the account. Is that possible? And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Skylaine476, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Admin rights deprive me myself?

Hi, I have given admin rights to my account on my laptop. Now I want to withdraw them again, but I can only access the account. Is that possible? And if so, how?

:)

Skylaine476, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Matt18 Win User

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Admin rights deprive me myself?

No admin rights

Chose the free upgrade to Windows 10 and I was listed as the administrator. Tried downloading a printer disc but was denied admin access. Started fooling with my Admin acct, added a guest, changed mine to user and have lost all abilities to access anything
    that needs Admin. Won't allow me to: net user admin/activate:yes. Can't restore to previous point because I have no Admin access. Can't even use the admin command.

With no new disc can't do a reinstall. Any suggestions. Very frustrated. Triedlusrmgr.msc. and it didn't work.

Rodger1414, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Admin rights deprive me myself?

1. Admin rights deprive me myself? - Similar Threads - Admin rights deprive

2. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  3. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  4. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need admin privilege's to make myself admin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need admin privilege's to make myself admin?: I am attempting to go into my Control Panel>User Accounts>User Accounts to change my account type to an administrator, but when I attempt to do so I get a pop up from User Account Control that says "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" with User...
  6. Giving Myself Admin Powers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Giving Myself Admin Powers: Hello, I have 1 account only that dosent have administrator, I cant give myself administrator, I have tried everything, And nothing works. Please give me tips on how to give administrator to myself. Thanks...
  7. How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...: Hey, so yea, the title pretty much describes it. Btw. I am not trying to hack, I am just playing around with the commands. Also, if it is not possible, is there anything that would let me execute stuff like "Netsh interface set interface Wi-Fi disable" or something like that,...
  8. How do i grant myself FULL!!! Admin rights?

How do i grant myself FULL!!! Admin rights?: I'm working on a project and need to be able to stop services running on a Windows 10 device. I need to know how I can set up an Admin account that has FULL access to everything! Not just Files and Folder, I need to be able to stop windows defender, firewall, change network...
  9. make myself admin again

make myself admin again: I am the only user on this Windows 10 desktop computer. To solve a booting up problem I changed myself from admin to standard user and no longer need to boot up as administrer and can see my normal files. However, now It seems impossible to do some things and I am unable to...
  10. Windows took admin rights from me

Windows took admin rights from me: Well basically every single thing i want to open as admin i cant, the uac box appears and asks for a password of "Administrator" account, which i dont remember creating. Maybe thats the "hidden" administrator account but im not sure. If there's anyone who could help, i would...