Windows 10: ADMIN RIGHTS WITH SPECIAL PERMISSIONS HELPP !

Discus and support ADMIN RIGHTS WITH SPECIAL PERMISSIONS HELPP ! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; special permissions are on your pc and I would like to know how to access them with all rights ,control userpasswords2 cmd quit on me, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by T0X1CT0MTV, Oct 25, 2018.

1. ADMIN RIGHTS WITH SPECIAL PERMISSIONS HELPP !

special permissions are on your pc and I would like to know how to access them with all rights ,control userpasswords2 cmd quit on me, but the cmd for local useradmins showed it was me ...like when we load into are devices we expect to be the admin when we create a password etc … with that how exaly does the general home user log into windows with all permissions, special permissions and administrator full access. Thanks anyone who helps... PC,S NEED TO BE MORE LIKE WINDOWS XP3 VERY MAULABLE AND TRANSPARENT ..

:)

T0X1CT0MTV, Oct 25, 2018

2. Admin rights

Well now you see my issue. I am restarting explorer with admin permission, but nothing changes. It still says I need admin permission when I try to do anything with the files.

power_surge_perf, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Matt18 Win User
    admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Oct 25, 2018
  4. ADMIN RIGHTS WITH SPECIAL PERMISSIONS HELPP !

No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

ADMIN RIGHTS WITH SPECIAL PERMISSIONS HELPP !

1. ADMIN RIGHTS WITH SPECIAL PERMISSIONS HELPP ! - Similar Threads - ADMIN RIGHTS SPECIAL

2. what are special permissions in properties?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what are special permissions in properties?: What are special properties in permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-special-permissions-in-properties/480a42e2-c445-4ff9-9777-b2104b6a0117
  3. what are special permissions in properties?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are special permissions in properties?: What are special properties in permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-special-permissions-in-properties/480a42e2-c445-4ff9-9777-b2104b6a0117
  4. Helpp :'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helpp :': How can i restore my windows, because each and every time i click on the restore section it freezes and settings automatically closes, and my mouse lags a lot i can confirm that i have deleted some apps and files related to the Microsoft software so i think that's a...
  5. helpp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    helpp: i just got my windows, and how can i update it if i have no wifi ?! i connected to my wifi and it says no internet,secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpp/8c2743b6-a1c4-442e-bd59-fc57f18a19eb
  6. Special permission

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Special permission: I never had problems with my computer before. But this past weekend I did have a problem, I started up my computer and when I did I got a popup. [ATTACH] Here it is. And I tried to fix it by looking it up and just looking through threads about this happing to other people...
  7. Special Permissions instead of Administrator Rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Special Permissions instead of Administrator Rights: I was having problems with my computer so I did a reinstall. I thought it would go to factory reset I don't think it did. So my problem is that I installed Windows 7 came with computer and then upgraded to Windows10. I created accounts with the e-mails. Each account is...
  8. helpp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    helpp: I'm trying to download some software but it says I don't have msvcp 140.ddl can anyone please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpp/25e49f55-7197-421c-9beb-2ceffd940dec
  9. Domain admin user with special rights

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Domain admin user with special rights: Hello, I need to set a domain admin user (setup in Active Directory) in all computers from a domain, but NOT with rights on servers. He/she should be able to do everything, but no starting session in any server (olny in user's computers). Is this possible? Thanks....
  10. Failed Admin rights, Permissions and Security

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed Admin rights, Permissions and Security: Hi, I just upgraded my Win 7 Laptop to Win 10, but I seem to have lost my admin rights to certain folders and actions. I am getting "You don't have permission to save in this location" messages when trying to look at the Local Users and Groups console or save files. I...