Windows 10: admin settings

Discus and support admin settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to activate the admin account on Windows 10 Pro? I keep getting the error that says Acess is denied.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rakeshhotker, Jun 17, 2019.

1. admin settings

How to activate the admin account on Windows 10 Pro?

I keep getting the error that says Acess is denied.

:)

rakeshhotker, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 17, 2019
  4. angus Win User

admin settings

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

admin settings

1. admin settings - Similar Threads - admin settings

2. How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?: I have tried having the user be part of the Network Configuration Operators group which allowed this feature on Windows 10 but no longer works on Windows 11....
  3. How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?: I have tried having the user be part of the Network Configuration Operators group which allowed this feature on Windows 10 but no longer works on Windows 11....
  4. Why has Microsoft not set up 'remote approval' for Admin elevation on a Standard Account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft not set up 'remote approval' for Admin elevation on a Standard Account...: This has been an issue for years - and post Covid, even more of an issue. There are good reasons for restricting a user to Standard account privileges for normal day-to-day operation - not just to protect the system from the user, but also from malicious activity malware,...
  5. Why has Microsoft not set up 'remote approval' for Admin elevation on a Standard Account...

Why has Microsoft not set up 'remote approval' for Admin elevation on a Standard Account...: This has been an issue for years - and post Covid, even more of an issue. There are good reasons for restricting a user to Standard account privileges for normal day-to-day operation - not just to protect the system from the user, but also from malicious activity malware,...
  6. After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on...: After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on disabling it keeping the proxy settings , the disable do not reciprocates in user VM....
  7. After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on...

After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on...: After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on disabling it keeping the proxy settings , the disable do not reciprocates in user VM....
  8. After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Can't manage call settings on Teams - I am my own admin!

Can't manage call settings on Teams - I am my own admin!: I want to make a test call to check my headset is working, but I don't see the options that the online guides provide. I am using Teams for personal use so why can't I see them?...
  10. Can't manage call settings on Teams - I am my own admin!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't manage call settings on Teams - I am my own admin!: I want to make a test call to check my headset is working, but I don't see the options that the online guides provide. I am using Teams for personal use so why can't I see them?...