Windows 10: ADMIN SIGN IN ISSUE

Discus and support ADMIN SIGN IN ISSUE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have never created an administrator account. I can not unistall programs or make changes without signing in as an adminstrator. I have searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by janemarzano, Jul 12, 2019.

1. ADMIN SIGN IN ISSUE

I have never created an administrator account. I can not unistall programs or make changes without signing in as an adminstrator. I have searched through your threads but microsoft employees answer as though we all are computer programers. Please advise. IN LAYMAN TERMS. I may be a rocket scientist but I do like computers and DO NO HAVE TIME FOR THIS.

:)

janemarzano, Jul 12, 2019

2. Admin sign-on issues

Hi Deborah,

Your machine’s administrator account is considered your primary entry key to everything in your computer. If you are having an issue with installing or removing programs, it's possible that your account is corrupted. For us to come up with an effective resolution,
    kindly provide the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you made any changes on your system prior to this issue?
    • Have you already tried creating another user profile with admin access to check if the same issue will occur?

We look forward to your response.

Engelsen Fad, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 12, 2019
  4. C0zzie Win User

ADMIN SIGN IN ISSUE

How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

ADMIN SIGN IN ISSUE

1. ADMIN SIGN IN ISSUE - Similar Threads - ADMIN SIGN ISSUE

2. Prevent admin sign in to endpoints

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent admin sign in to endpoints: We work in Australia and all our devices are Azure AD joined and managed by Intune. We are being asked to become compliant with the ACSC Essential 8. One of the requirements is "Privileged accounts excluding local administrator accounts cannot logon to unprivileged operating...
  3. Prevent admin sign in to endpoints

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent admin sign in to endpoints: We work in Australia and all our devices are Azure AD joined and managed by Intune. We are being asked to become compliant with the ACSC Essential 8. One of the requirements is "Privileged accounts excluding local administrator accounts cannot logon to unprivileged operating...
  4. Prevent admin sign in to endpoints

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Admin issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin issues: So I am on a computer where I didnt have admin untill recently, and I need some help. In a game at some point I was trying to join a game over multi player, and a popup came up and asked for an admin password. I didnt want to deal with that at the moment and closed out of the...
  6. admin issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    admin issues: admin issiues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-issues/bd5c66bc-0802-4b80-ae02-744314bae7fd
  7. Admin issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin issues: Hey in my settings in my storage it says a admin has disabled storage service on this system but im the only account on the computer and i haven't made any changes. thanks in advanced....
  8. Admin issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin issues: My 6-month old PC running Windows10 will not allow me to access most of the files on my external hard drive, saying I do not have permission. Windows 7 on my laptop allows me access. These are my files, I created them, I am the owner and I want to be able to use them. So...
  9. computer admin sign on

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer admin sign on: forgot password for computer admin sign on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-admin-sign-on/9618473e-c7c2-4b11-82bc-deab2250e40e
  10. admin issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin issue: Why is it that I changed my account type is to admin and I still do not have admin privileges? And when I set up this computer it automatically made a local account w/o me realizing there's more than 1 user.........