Windows 10: Admin store blocked access

Discus and support Admin store blocked access in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; here’s hoping this in the correct forum. Ah well here goes: Currently using Windows10 but have a problem Disk Management will not run - I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Martelcs, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Martelcs Win User

Admin store blocked access

here’s hoping this in the correct forum. Ah well here goes:

Currently using Windows10 but have a problem
    Disk Management will not run - I get a message "An Administrator has block access...etc".
    So far have tried a number of Internet suggested solutions: Disable Smart Screen - no good. Ran SFC and DISM thinking may have corrupt system files - no good. followed a suggestion to edit UA setting in registry - useless, Did a repair install but even that does not make the problem go away. anything obvious i am missing or any other suggestions welcome. Thanks

:)

Martelcs, Apr 26, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft no longer allows to block Store access in Windows 10 Pro

Read more: Microsoft no longer allows administrators to block Windows Store access in Windows 10 Pro | ZDNet

Admin store blocked access [​IMG]
    Note Reference: How to Allow or Block Access to the Store App in Windows 10

Brink, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Admin store blocked access - Similar Threads - Admin store blocked

2. Why is Microsoft Store blocked if I'm the admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Store blocked if I'm the admin?: If I try to open Microsoft store, it says "Microsoft Store is blocked. Check with your IT or system administrator." However, I am the administrator, and this is a home computer. There is only one account on this computer. I originally used it with a school account, but...
  3. Why is Microsoft Store blocked if I'm the admin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Store blocked if I'm the admin?: If I try to open Microsoft store, it says "Microsoft Store is blocked. Check with your IT or system administrator." However, I am the administrator, and this is a home computer. There is only one account on this computer. I originally used it with a school account, but...
  4. admin blocked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  5. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  6. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Admin blocking install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin blocking install: When trying to install software I am getting an error saying, "an administrator has blocked you from running this app." -I am currently logged in as an admin -I followed the instructions to enable built-in elevated admin account I'm still getting the same error message....
  8. Blocking other admins from accessing my personal data

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking other admins from accessing my personal data: I install a pro version of windows 10 on my office PC, which is used by other 3 members as we are working 24/7 round shift rule, we all are administrators in order not to put restrictions on any one using the PC, but i suffer from a problem, all my data including my one-drive...
  9. App blocked by Admin

App blocked by Admin: Been having problems loading pages in Chrome so I followed a suggestion from the forum to run Services.msc and make a change to Cryptographic Services. That didn't fix my Chrome problem, and now I get a message that the Administrator (me) has blocked the App for my...
  10. Admin Access

Admin Access: Hello, I'm currently having issues with granting admin permissions on my Windows 10. Whenever the prompt comes on (during a software installation, etc.), only "No" shows; "Yes" doesn't appear anymore. Please help!...