Windows 10: admin tools are not functioning properly in windows 10

Discus and support admin tools are not functioning properly in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi.. I have installed admin tools for windows 10 in my computer. When I open AD and open properties of an user most of the important tabs are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by udara, May 16, 2017.

1. udara Win User

admin tools are not functioning properly in windows 10

Hi..

I have installed admin tools for windows 10 in my computer. When I open AD and open properties of an user most of the important tabs are missing. Can someone please advise me regarding this issue.

Windows 10 Version

admin tools are not functioning properly in windows 10 [​IMG]

How user's properties visible in Windows 10 PC

How user's properties visible in the server

:)

udara, May 16, 2017

2. memory not functioning properly in n97

no i have changed my message settings so that my messages are now saved in E:mass memory.i sent some files through my friends n95 to my cell using bluetooth.it did work initially but when the free memory showed 28GB of free memory(i mean mass memory) it
    said that there is no further memory available to perform this operation please delete some files before continuing.the files that were successful in transfer were saved but i couldn't get more of them using bluetooth.

a_s_k---01, May 16, 2017
  3. sillbit Win User
    memory not functioning properly in n97

Are you sure you transferred the files to the mass storage device (Eadmin tools are not functioning properly in windows 10 :) ? It sounds as you are trying to put stuff on C:, which *don't* have anywhere near 28GB even when empty.

sillbit, May 16, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, your Windows build is the first RTM release - the oldest public release. Presumably either you have been disconnected from internet for a long time, have Windows update disabled for some reason, or your Windows is corrupt in some manner.

Apart from that, what exactly is the program 'admin tools' you have installed? Could you post a URL for its site please or explain how you installed it? Thanks.

dalchina, May 16, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    I suspect @udara will confirm that its this...
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/down....aspx?id=45520

In a business network it has long been Microsoft's practice to provide such tools. I have been using them professionally since Windows 95/NT4 Server (retired now, so don't need the W10 ones).

Or, as this is a work environment, running 10240 LTSB on the Admin workstation.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ease-info.aspx

6. udara Win User
    Hi @Dalchain & @Bree..
    @Dalchain I'm aware regarding the RTM release. The problem is the new update is blocked from our WSUS end. *Sad *Sad

@Bree I'm using Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10.. Guess its not functioning properly due to Windows 10 version i'm using.. I just want to know whether there is an alternative make it work.

udara, May 17, 2017
  7. udara Win User
    Hi @Dalchain & @Bree..
    @Dalchain I'm aware regarding the RTM release. The problem is the new update is blocked from our WSUS end. *Sad *Sad

@Bree I'm using Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10.. Guess its not functioning properly due to Windows 10 version i'm using.. I just want to know whether there is an alternative make it work.

udara, May 17, 2017
  8. Bree New Member

@udara, As I said, I have no experience with the Windows 10 tools, but I am familiar with the use of earlier versions.

You haven't stated the version of Server you are trying to administer...

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...or-windows-10/

9. udara Win User
    Hi Bree.. Sorry for the delay.. Server Version Windows Server 2012 R2

udara, May 22, 2017
  10. Bree New Member
    That's the server equivalent of Windows 8.1.

Have you got the appropriate release of RSAT? The RSAT for Server 2012 was intended for Windows 8.1, but may be useable in your version of Windows 10. If not, do you have an 8.1 workstation available?

Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 8.1

11. udara Win User
    Hi Bree I tried RSAT for Win 8.1 but it does not work.. Anyways thank you for the support. *Smile

udara, May 30, 2017
  12. Bree New Member
    It's the correct version of RSAT for your Sever 2012, so you'll need a Windows 8.1 workstation to run it. I would have thought that a Virtual Machine would do...

13. admin tools are not functioning properly in windows 10

You don't need the worry about the new release. I would install one of the release versions, such as 1511 or 1607.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. admin tools are not functioning properly in windows 10 - Similar Threads - admin tools are

2. Windows apps not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps not functioning properly: There are a couple issues with windows that are making things hard. It started with the calculator app not opening, so when I went to reinstall it via the Windows Store app, it gave me the error above. This time it appeared in a window but usually it's just red text next to...
  3. Windows apps not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows apps not functioning properly: There are a couple issues with windows that are making things hard. It started with the calculator app not opening, so when I went to reinstall it via the Windows Store app, it gave me the error above. This time it appeared in a window but usually it's just red text next to...
  4. Windows apps not functioning properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. F11 not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F11 not functioning properly: Hi all, I only noticed it last night but whenever I'm in an application like edge or chrome, and press f11 to go fullscreen, it doesn't work. It instead opens a right-click menu i.e. with "emoji", "cut", "copy", "paste" and focuses on the url bar. When I press f11 outside of...
  6. Pc not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc not functioning properly: After resetting my pc due to it being too slow , it takes around 10 minutes for it to "Prepare windows" , the taskbar is missing , except for desktop and this pc , files like download , videos , pictures is gone. The wallpaper is gone too. If I try to open settings it says...
  7. Pc not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc not functioning properly: After resetting my pc due to it being too slow , it takes around 10 minutes for it to "Prepare windows" , the taskbar is missing , except for desktop and this pc , files like download , videos , pictures is gone. The wallpaper is gone too. If I try to open settings it says...
  8. Windows 10 GUI not Functioning Properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 GUI not Functioning Properly: I'm currently in the middle of building a new pc and for the moment all I am needing is a GPU. While I'm waiting to get my GPU I have been running an ATI Radeon X1300 (old 256Mb graphics card) since I have a Ryzen 7 3700x which doesn't have integrated graphics. When I try to...
  9. admin tools

in Windows 10 Support
    admin tools: I am on Insider 19613 and I would like to know where the admin tools are and also can they be pinned to the task bar. Thanks 155008
  10. Oulook Not Functioning Properly - No

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Oulook Not Functioning Properly - No: Outlook suddenly started misbehaving and would not start at all. First error message:... [img] Nothing I could do to get rid of it, so eventually uninstalled Office 365 and reinstalledfrom scratch. ((NOT actually from scratch, since when the new installation was...