Windows 10: admin tools

Discus and support admin tools in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am on Insider 19613 and I would like to know where the admin tools are and also can they be pinned to the task bar. Thanks 155008 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Apr 24, 2020.

1. admin tools

I am on Insider 19613 and I would like to know where the admin tools are and also can they be pinned to the task bar. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

4. Wile E Win User

admin tools

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

admin tools

1. admin tools - Similar Threads - admin tools

2. Windows 10 - no admin access to download creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - no admin access to download creation tool: My computer crashed - HP Envy laptop with Windows 10 - I need to reinstall Windows 10. I don't have access to the download tool my other computers are either school or work admin restricted. How do I get just the image - or files - I need to reload Windows 10 onto my crashed...
  3. Windows 10 - no admin access to download creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - no admin access to download creation tool: My computer crashed - HP Envy laptop with Windows 10 - I need to reinstall Windows 10. I don't have access to the download tool my other computers are either school or work admin restricted. How do I get just the image - or files - I need to reload Windows 10 onto my crashed...
  4. Windows 10 - no admin access to download creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some Windows Admin Tools close after a few seconds, WiFi networks don't show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows Admin Tools close after a few seconds, WiFi networks don't show: HelloI was recently having some trouble with my WiFi connections. I performed a network reset and since then have run into more issues.Since doing the network reset, some issues I am having are:No wifi networks show Ethernet does work thoughSome admin tools close after being...
  6. Some Windows Admin Tools close after a few seconds, WiFi networks don't show

Some Windows Admin Tools close after a few seconds, WiFi networks don't show: HelloI was recently having some trouble with my WiFi connections. I performed a network reset and since then have run into more issues.Since doing the network reset, some issues I am having are:No wifi networks show Ethernet does work thoughSome admin tools close after being...
  7. Some Windows Admin Tools close after a few seconds, WiFi networks don't show

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. All my admin tools, text document, installation wizards, and more all crash after 2-5...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my admin tools, text document, installation wizards, and more all crash after 2-5...: This has been happening for a while now, ever since I removed my old hard drive. It didn't bother me until now. I have tried every solution online but nothing is working.I have tried these:sfc /scan nowDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealthand I have tried running the...
  9. All my admin tools, text document, installation wizards, and more all crash after 2-5...

All my admin tools, text document, installation wizards, and more all crash after 2-5...: This has been happening for a while now, ever since I removed my old hard drive. It didn't bother me until now. I have tried every solution online but nothing is working.I have tried these:sfc /scan nowDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealthand I have tried running the...
  10. All my admin tools, text document, installation wizards, and more all crash after 2-5...

in Windows 10 Customization