Windows 10: admin tools

Discus and support admin tools in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am on Insider 19613 and I would like to know where the admin tools are and also can they be pinned to the task bar. Thanks 155008 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Apr 24, 2020.

1. admin tools

I am on Insider 19613 and I would like to know where the admin tools are and also can they be pinned to the task bar. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

4. Wile E Win User

admin tools

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

admin tools

1. admin tools - Similar Threads - admin tools

2. Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin...: I experience these kind of problems very often.Sometimes i cant open a .exe or any kind of programs by normally double clicking on that.it requires run as admin.my pc has latest windows 10 home with up to date installed updates.please offer me a solution or if u guys want...
  3. Why can't the media creation tool check for admin on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't the media creation tool check for admin on startup: I normally login as a non admin user. When I use the media creation tool, it asks for admin rights so I grant that. Then it chugs away for almost 3 minutes and goes through a series of questions which get answered. I am just creating an image on a USB stick. Then it says...
  4. Locked screen and admin tools.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked screen and admin tools.: Question: Why is it that when someone is logged in and the PC is locked that the admins on the PC can't log the person out to be able to let someone else use the pc?...
  5. Desktop admin rights Tool (web)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop admin rights Tool (web): Is there any option or tool available to accept user requests for desktop admin rights (temp or permanent) and auto process the admin rights requests upon respective approvals ?...
  6. Both Windows 10 [1809] Admin Tools and Windows Accessories are Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Both Windows 10 [1809] Admin Tools and Windows Accessories are Missing: Hello I have no Word Pad'' or any of the Windows Admin Tools and Windows Accessories, except Note Pad and Internet Explorer" both folders are empty. I tried to stop CCleaner from Starting from the start menu and running in the Task Bar Tray when I wasn't using it can someone...
  7. Two new Hangouts Meet tools added to Admin console in G Suite

in Windows 10 News
    Two new Hangouts Meet tools added to Admin console in G Suite: What’s changing We’re launching two new features in the Admin console to help G Suite admins better understand and manage the usage of Hangouts Meet within their organizations. Specifically, we’re adding: Meet quality tool: This tool gives quick and easy access to meeting...
  8. Obsolete email preventing me from using any admin tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Obsolete email preventing me from using any admin tools: I have an issue that I have not found asked on the forum. I'm trying to use my computer for the first time in a while. The account is connected to an email that is now obsolete. When I attempt to use any Admin tools I'm getting the User Account Control dialog but because...
  9. Server 2012 & Remote Server Admin Tools

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server 2012 & Remote Server Admin Tools: I'm trying to install RAST for Server 2012r2. The first time I ran it it installed KB2693643 but after that nothing happens. I restarted, went to Programs & Features, Turn Windows features on or off and RSAT is not there. I tried boot to safe mode with networking as this has...
  10. Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups

in Windows 10 News
    Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups: It’s time to start bringing the power of Office 365 Groups to your classic team sites! Last year at Ignite, we shared our plans to provide the ability to connect existing SharePoint team sites to new Office 365 Groups. Starting today, we are rolling out the first part of this...