Windows 10: Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

Discus and support Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am logged in as an AdministratorI try to install a software I need to use from CD...Windows pops up with the following:"Ask for permission You’ll... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by J Grech, Mar 4, 2023.

1. J Grech Win User

Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

I am logged in as an AdministratorI try to install a software I need to use from CD...Windows pops up with the following:"Ask for permission You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: autorun.exe Ask by email Trace ID: 1XeeW14vaUWxSWUS.6.0 Win32:autorun.exe:"4. I click "Ask by email" why????? email to myself????? - then I get the below error:"Something went wrong We’re working on it – try again in a little bit. Trace ID: 1XeeW14vaUWxSWUS.8.1"I AM THE ADULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cannot "leave the family" because I am the admin!!!! Tried a thousand times on family.microsoft.com!M

:)

J Grech, Mar 4, 2023

2. Win7 User Admin permissions broken

Basically it's an administrative user not the root admin , I don't know what it went wrong with settings and i forogot , but the permissions for it account were messed and now it cannot delete/edit sometimes stuff that came from rar or downloader or even installs, plus cannot uninstal most of programs , it's only possible with root admin (hidden), is there a way to restore these privilegies.

Also the error points "You need administrative privilegies from Administrators/[Nickname] "
    BUT I AM THE DAMN USER !!!!

It's not my PC so i really don't want to dig it up from scratch.

The PC has RAID0 so basically im not going to go over that again with a reinstall/reformat. ... takes time.

RuskiSnajper, Mar 4, 2023
  3. No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Mar 4, 2023
  4. Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

adult permission

hi I have tried to use google chrome but windows will not let me use it ,as it keeps saying I need adult permission ,but I am a adult and they have my date of birth correct showing I am 47 what on earth is going on with them

challchallinor, Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

1. Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!! - Similar Threads - Admin User Adult

2. I need to change the admin to myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change the admin to myself: the admin is deceased and I need to become the admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-the-admin-to-myself/9cfec19b-e71f-46b8-b6e2-495ab9c952c0
  3. I need to change the admin to myself

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need to change the admin to myself: the admin is deceased and I need to become the admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-the-admin-to-myself/9cfec19b-e71f-46b8-b6e2-495ab9c952c0
  4. I need to change the admin to myself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!: I am logged in as an AdministratorI try to install a software I need to use from CD...Windows pops up with the following:"Ask for permission You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: autorun.exe Ask by email Trace ID: 1XeeW14vaUWxSWUS.6.0...
  6. Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!: I am logged in as an AdministratorI try to install a software I need to use from CD...Windows pops up with the following:"Ask for permission You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: autorun.exe Ask by email Trace ID: 1XeeW14vaUWxSWUS.6.0...
  7. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself: Whenever I try to download something or buy anything it asks for parents permission. I left family group so how it is still asking for it?I'm 19 years young and I have my own life so how can I get rid of the adult thing?...
  8. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself: Whenever I try to download something or buy anything it asks for parents permission. I left family group so how it is still asking for it?I'm 19 years young and I have my own life so how can I get rid of the adult thing?...
  9. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

10. Permission from adult requested when i am the adult?

Permission from adult requested when i am the adult?: HelloI am the Administrator and Organizer for my laptop and microsoft account yet yet I am trying to complete Uni work and it keeps coming up saying I need an adults permission to view a certain page? I have checked my date of birth and it is correct, I have removed myself...